The Uncovered

(Ellen's p.o.v.)

We headed back to the Savage Light war frigate. I looked over to Atemis.

"So what are you exactly...?" I asked him.

"I am Alterian...We are the makers of the universe." He replied.

"Great." I said. "I have a few questions for you."

"We're about to board the Savage Light now." The pilot of our shuttle said.

---------------------------------------------

We landed in the hangar of the war frigate and stepped out one by one.

"I believe you had questions for me?" Atemis said to me through his faceless black helmet.

"I did." I said; pulling him off to the side.

"Now why were you talkng to me in my head...?" I asked.

"You mean telepathically?" Atemis asked.

"Um...yeah..." I replied.

"Because you are...special." He said.

"Special?" I asked; wondering what the hell he was talking about.

"There was a reason you were called Project Zero."

How the hell did he know that?! "What are you getting at...?" I said as I moved closer to him.

"You were selected for a series of tests to unlock your true potential." Atemis said. "As part of Operation Nexus."

"Ellen!" I heard Ivan call out.

"Yeah?" I said back.

"Cmon! We have a debriefing with the general." Ivan said.

"I'll be back..." I said to Atemis.

"Very well." He replied.

I ran over to Ivan and the rest of the team. "What was that all about?"He asked.

"Oh nothing really." I said; trying to play it off.

We walked over to the debriefing room where General Thel was supposed to be meeting us. The door slid open and we walked in.

"You wanted to see us General?" I van said as he and the rest of the team saluted in unison. I quickly followed behind.

Thel turned around from the screen he was looking at and waved for the soldier next to him to move out of the way. "At ease." He said to us. "Your work was exceptional down there."

"Um general?" Ivan said.

"Yes?"

"We ran into resistance down there." Ivan replied.

"Of what kind?" Thel asked.

"We're not exactly sure." Anna said. "Some kind of bugs..."

"Most likely Galarians." Thel said. "But that is good. You do not need to return to Primus VII anymore."

"Um...General?" I finally said.

He looked over my way.

"What's Operation Nexus?" I blurted out.

Everyone else in the room looked over in my direction. Including the soldier next to general Thel.

"What the hell are you doing Ellen?" Ivan whispered my way.

"How do you know about that...?" Thel said; walking closer to me.

"I would like know what that operation is...general..." I said.

"I would like to speak to you team member alone." Thel said to everyone else.

Everyone else exited the room as ordered. Ivan turned to me and said: "I hope you know what you're doing Ellen..."

"Now...What is your name?" Thel asked me as he walked to his desk.

"Ellen..." I replied.

"Ellen...Ellen...Ellen what?" He asked again.

"Rose."

"Well...well...welcome back...project Zero."

"What...how do you know that...?" I said; my guard immediately going up.

"Do you really know what this artifact you recovered is?" He said; ignoring my question. "It's called the Nexus device. We believe it's an ancient Alterian device. One that can unlock the true power of the user's mind...and providing seemingly infinite power.

"So that's why you kidnap a five year old girl and do tests on her?!" I said.

"You had vital signs that were perfect enough to use the Nexus' power."

"You're an asshole." I said.

"Project seven,," Thel said as he motioned to the soldier to his right. He was human and had blue armored plating that I'd never seen before. "Would you show miss Rose here the power of the Nexus device?"

"With pleasure." The soldier said as he held up his hand and a blue mist formed around it. His eyes began to glow blue.

"Oh God..." I said as I quickly back to the door and pushed the button for the door to slid open and I an out to tell my team.

"Should my team and I go after her?" I heard seven's voice ask on the other side of the door.

"No...We will see what her true power is..." Thel replied.

______________________________________________________________________________

T/C:

There ya go!

Now we know what project Nexus is!

What's general Thel's plan?

WHat power does Ellen have?

please! read on!

And don't forget to vote!

:D

-Shadow_Crow7