Pushing Forward

(Ellen's p.o.v.)

"331..." Kina pondered.

"Yep. That what I used to see on every door in that building." I replied.

"Were you on some sort of military base?" She asked.

"I...I'm not sure..." I replied.

"Because the 331st is a U.S.C.F. battalion. Ivan was reassigned to them on a covert mission."

This made me realize something. "The U.S.C.F.?!" I said loudly.

"Yes...is there something wrong?"

"No...it just make so much fucking sense now..." I said as I got up and walked over to my computer.

"Ellen...I'm not understanding what's going on..."

"Don't you get it?" I asked. "Trinity, The 331st, the soldiers!"

Kina stared blankly.

"I know what I have to do..."

"What's that?" She asked.

"If I'm going to find out more about Trinity and all this other shit...I have to join the 331st battalion..."

__________________________

(Ivan's p.o.v.)

I made my way to the departing shipyard and I am met by two Zalarian engineers.

"Are you Detective Ivan Rooke?" One of the robots asked.

"I am." I responded.

"Step inside. All your items are waiting in your compartment."

"Okay." I said as I went inside the shuttle and sat down. It would be about a five hour flight to the 331st base in California. I thought back to Ellen...I hoped she didn't do anything stupid. I hope she finds what she's looking for.

______________________________________________________________________________

T/C:

I know...I know....it's short...

Okay. So I had to make this part shorter because I had to get this part out of the way.

I promise the next part will be regular length. Because I'm getting to the main story.

But please read, vote, and enjoy!

:D

-Shadow_Crow7