Homefront

*Just a warning...this chapter has a little sexual content*

(Ellen's p.o.v.)

As we headed back to the Savage Light war frigate, I suddenly got an idea.

"Guys." I said. "If we just waltz in there, we'll be surrounded by more soldiers..."

"Ya know, she does have a point." Rick said. "What do we do?"

"We'll wait until the next day." Ivan said. "But for now, keep your helmets on and visors down."

We all made our masks on our helmets clamp over our mouths and put our black tinted visors down.

As we approached the Savage Light and Ivan landed the dropship in the hangar, we walked out and were approached by another group of soldiers.

"Echo squad." One of the soldiers said. "Have the targets been eliminated?"

"Um...yes." Ivan said back; trying to change his voice to a low gruff tone.

"Good. you should report to the general for debriefing." The soldier replied.

"Actually," Rick intervened. "General Thel contacted us on the way back saying that this is an off the record mission and we can skip that."

"Really then? Okay. Dismissed." The saluted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later I layed alone in my room. Thinking about the events that just occurred down on Primus VII. I didn't even consider going to sleep. I was too agitated and still could feel the adrenaline coursing through my veins. Suddenly, I heard the door creak...

As I looked over, I saw that it was Rick.

"Rick...wh-what are you doing here?" I asked; trying to contain myself.

"It's okay." He said as he closed the door and began to walk over to me. He sat down on the bed next to me and rubbed my back.

"Rick..." I said.

"Yeah?" He said as he leaned over and kissed my forehead. Then I lost all control..

I turned to him and kissed him very passionately. "Well someone's fired up." He said as he caressed my shoulders.

The rest of the night was a complete blur...all that I remember is that I had gotten what I wanted...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up!" I heard Ivan's voice yell at me.

"Wh-What's wrong?" I said weakly; most likely from the previous night.

"It's time to move..." He said...