Chapter 18

Hey guys! I realized my mistake in the last chapter the day after I published it. Natsu should have already known what Nashi looked like because he saw her before she was taken... So that question shouldn't have been asked... Anyway, ENJOY THIS NEW CHAPTER!
------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy stood with a hand on her chin while she watched as Cana and Levy showed them where Nashi was.

Levy slammed her finger on a place on the map. "There." She said.

Erza furrowed her eyebrows as she looked. "That's in the middle of no where." She said and crossed her arms. "Are you absolutely positive she's there?" Erza then asked.

"Absolutely." Levy answered confidently. As they were explaining how they were able to find her, Lucy was off in her own world. She kept going through it over and over in her head. Why was he so easy to find?

"It just doesn't make any sense..." Lucy mumbled to herself. It cought the attention of the team and all eyes turned on her.

"What was that Lu-chan?" Levy asked curiously. Lucy just looked up at them with a confused expression because wasn't paying attention to them until her name was called.

"Huh?" Lucy questioned as she was finally pulled out of her little world.

"What did you say?" Cana asked with her hands on her hips. Lucy just looked at them for a few seconds before it dawned her.

"Oh." She stated. "I was just saying that," Lucy said as she walked over to the map and scanned it. "It doesn't make sense to me." The team gave her a quizzical look.

"What doesn't make sense?" Gray asked. Lucy turned to him and then back to the map.

"How easy it was to find him." She said. "'Cause knowing him, he wouldn't have let it be this easy..."

Hearing that made everyone uneasy about the situation.

"So it's a trap?" Cana asked.

Lucy glanced at her and then back at the map. "Possibly." She said simply.

"Damn..." Levy said. "So we need a new plan."

"No." Lucy stated. "Just a backup plan."
------
TIME SKIP- 1 DAY LATER

The building Nashi was being held in was a tall tower in the middle of a desert. It had stairs on the outside spiraling all the way to the top. There were three entrances; the door on the first floor in front of the building, the door that was apart of the spiral staircase around the third floor, and the door on the first floor in the back of the tower (basically the back door).

"Okay, here's how it's gonna go." Levy said as everyone's attention was turned to her as they waited for her to tell them the plan. "There's going to be guards at the front so we're going to need Gajeel, Wendy and Elfman to hold them off." The trio nodded at her in understanding. "Natsu, Lucy, Erza and Gray will go through the front and find Nashi when they get in." She said and the team nodded. "We need Mira and Lisanna to sneak through the back and fight off any enemies that might be back there. And Evergreen, Juvia and Freed will go through the door on the third floor and take out any other approaching guards." Everyone cheered for they now have a rescue plan. "Now let's get a good nights sleep and we'll leave tomorrow at dawn." She said.

"What?" Lucy said in confusion. "Why can't we leave now? We can't just leave my daughter hanging!" She shouted angrily, taking people back a bit.

"Lu-chan... I know you want to get her back, but we need to rest in order to stay focused." Levy said nervously.