31

FIRST OF ALL LETS TAKE A MOMENT FOR MICHAEL HAIR

...

Michael

"W-what do you mean she is in the hospital?" I said while starting to freak out.

"I-i don't know Michael" she said nervously while driving.

"Oh god" I whispered while I had tears in my eyes.

"Michael everything is gonna be okay" she said while still driving.

Once we got to the hospital, we got out of the car and rushed in.

"Uh hello uh do you uh did a lady came here recently?" I asked rapidly.

"Uh Catherine Clifford?" The lady asked.

"Uh yes yes" I said.

"Yeah you will have to wait for now, please take a seat and the doctor will come and talk to you once they found out how she is going" the secretary smiled.

"I-I need to know how she is going" I said while taking Esmeralda's hand and holding it.

"Don't worry Michael it will be alright" she said while rubbing her thumb on my hand.

"Thank you Es" I whispered while kissing her temple.

She rested her head on my shoulder and we stayed there like that for 5 minutes until Luke came.

"I am so sorry I had to say it on the phone but it was an emergency" he said.

"Uh no it's fine" Esmeralda said while looking towards me and I just smiled.

"So are you guys a thing?" He asked nervously.

"Uh..." I looked over to Esmeralda.

"Uh yeah" she said nervously.

"Well that's cute, so anyways uh if you are wondering how I found your grandma in uh this state. I was actually going over to Michael's house and uh Es told me your address and the door was open and I know I shouldn't just go in but I heard someone scream so I-i decided to go in and founded your grandma on the floor and I quickly called the ambulance" he explained.

"Oh, but you did a great choice Luke" I said while shaking his hand.

"And I was actually going over to yours Michael to tell you that it's alright with me if you are going to date Es, she likes you a lot" he said while smiling which I'm surprised.

"Thanks Man" I said and smiled.

"So nothing worse can happen now right?" Es said.

The doctor was coming towards us and he looked sad.

"Are you Catherine's Clifford close friends or family?" He asked.

"Yes" I said.

"Well-"

*

STOPPED RIGHT THERE HEHEHEHE

COMING WHAT YOU THINK HAPPENED TO HEEEEER

:-)))

Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote, comment and share!

- RA §