32

I LOVE PICTURES LIKE THAT ^^^

Does anybody own an Instagram account that only does that?? Please let me know

Back to the story

Michael

"Well she is doing good, she will be here for another 3 days and we will see how she goes. She had an attack but she is alright now, I'm glad you took her here" he said while posting to Luke.

Luke just smiled.

"Okay thanks doctor, can I see her?" I said

"Yeah sure" he smiled and I followed him with Esmeralda behind me.

"Hey grandma..." I said softly while walking in the room.

"Hey H-honey" she stuttered.

"Hi Cath" Esmeralda said while taking her hand on hers and then soon let go.

"Hey darling" she says while smiling.

"M-Michael I think you shouldn't go back to Sydney even though you are only staying here a month,  I do need some help with medications and I gotta be more careful for the things I do, I'll talk to your mum and tell her I can get you school here and you can live with me" that came out of nowhere and I completely forgot I was only staying here for a month, I looked over to Esmeralda and she looked really sad.

"Uh I will let youse talk" she said while giving a sad smile.

"Did I say something wrong?" My grandma asked.

"No no it's fine, grandma I really wanna stay now, when you talk to my mum please tell me what she says" I said while trying to talk fast so I could catch up with Esmeralda.

"Sure darling" and with that I left the room even thought that was kinda rude.

"Esmeralda wait up!" I said across the street.

She turned around and kept walking.

"Esmeralda please just wait!" I said while running out of breath while I ran up to her.

"Yes Michael" she turned and I just smiled.

But then my smile faded away.

She slapped me on my cheek really hard.

"Shoot oh my god I'm so sorry that was my first time and I've never slapped someone before-" I smashed my lips to her and she relaxed.

We soon broke the kiss and awkwardly stood.

"I am not leaving you okay? I am not going back to Sydney even though my best friend is all the way in Sydney which is not that far but just ... I love you Esmeralda and I won't leave you I promise" I said while holding onto her hands.

"Promise?"

"Promise"

**

Was that good enough?

Yes?

No?

Well I've updated, and I'll try and update again...

I have school tomorrow so yeah, sorry I haven't been updating just school got me real busy but I'll try and update sooner!!!!!

Ily

- RA :')