Will I find you ?♡- 5

(Auther's Note)

First of all thank you guys for voting and massege me PMs. I'm very happy that my work is good for you.

Hope you will like this chapter as well and don't forget to comment and vote please.

_______________

You want to see that man who ordered this weird plate, but you afraid if you find out that he isn't that person you wish.

You turned you face slowly...

You saw a white haird man picking his nose with a lazy sleepy face.

Your eyes getting wild more and more, you sobbed without knowing, you coverd your mouth with your both hands.

The white haird man was about to turn his face to you, but you rushed out of the restaurant very fast before he could see your face.

Tadao was surprised from your act, you ran in the street just thinking to go as far as you can.

"Hayy !! (Y/n) - chaaaan !" Tadao was yelling from behind you.

Your eyes filled with tears, you couldn't see the raod, your heart was beating very fast, it feels it was to expose.

"Waait (y/n) - chaan !" Tadao keep following you.

You turnd to small alley, you stopped to breath, you swiped your tears.

"What's wrong (y/n) - chan?" Tadao asked you while he is swiping his sweated chin with his hand .

He saw your tears, he walked to you slowly.

He stopped behind you while you was facing the wall.

Your POV

I was crying facing the wall, it seems Tadao noticed my tears, I couldn't hide my feelings.

I saw the man who I love and admire him, the moment I saw him I felt a knife cutting my heart, I felt happy, sad, sour.

I don't know if I'm happy or sad, my feelings are mixed.

I heard Tadao's steps toward me, untile he stopped right behind me.

"Is that the man who you love him?" Tadao asked me suddenly and calmly.

"y yes! But he doesn't know that I love him" swiping my tears.

"I see ! But it seems he didn't recognise you after all !" Tadao replied in a serious and mad voice.

"Well... I ran away before he could see my face ... um .. I .. Just ..." I put my hand on my chest and stopped talking .

"Don't defence on him (y/n) - chan, you just take all of this and gaining a lot of pain, please (y/n), don't cry I don't want to see you like that !" Tadao was angry and sad.

"I don't want him to know me right now !! I'm not ready." I said

He put his hand on my shoulder, and turn me to face him.

He hugged me tightly, honestly I felt peace and calm.

"Don't worry (y/n) - chan, I will be always with you !" Tadao whispered to my ear.

"Thank you Tadao, you are really a trur friend ~♡" I thanked him closing my eyes and smiling.

Tadao's POV

I swiped (y/n)'s tears, I really don't want to see her tears.

I wish if I do anything to see her smile all the time.

"Hey, let's search a place to get some rest and stay !" I suggested.

"Yea, it's a good idea, it's getting darker right now !" (Y/N) replied while she's looking to the colourful sky.

We both were looking for a good place to stay, suddenly I bumped to a huge white duck or a Penguin, I think ..

"Hey, watch out you... haa ??!!" I looked to the silly duck, I was staring at it..

The duck rose a board written on it " sorry, I didn't see you.!" The duck kept silent.

"Are you ok Tadao?" (Y/n) asked me and looked to this weird duck.

"Um yea I guess !"

" I have to go now, please be careful while you're walking !" Another written board from the duck.

The duck went and disappeard between the crowds in the street.

" what is the matter with this silly duck ?! He or she .. whatever the one who be careful not me !!!" I said

"Don't worry Tadao, the duck didn't mean it ! In fact it reminded me to an old friend, he was so weird but also nice." (Y/n) was smiling.

------------------

Hey guys! How are you again?!(●♡∀♡)
I hope you like this part,sorry if you find some grammer or spelling mistakes (*゚ロ゚)

please don't copy my story to any website or here. (・_・ヾ

Arigatoo~ Ja~♡