Bakao - 7

I looked at the room but ..

"(Y/n) !! Where are you ?" I yelled.

She's not here !!.....

I dropped the grocery bags and looked for her everywhere, I rushed outside and still the two kids yelling.

"Kids !! Did you see a lady coming out of this room ?!" I asked them.

They turned their heads slowly to face me, I think I saw a dark aura covering them.

"What did you say?!" The boy with glasses asked in a scary way.

"Kids ?! Yaru !!" The orange haird girl said with a shadow covered almost of her face .

"Did you see her or not ?!" I said calmly.

"Litsen you ! We don't care if your girlfriend ran away or not ! It is probably because of your way of talking !" The boy with glasses said and pointed his finger toward me.

"Oi !!! What is all about this?" .....

A white haird man interrupted us, he came from downstairs, he was picking his nose and almost sleepy.

.... Wait !!!! Is that the man who (y/n) chan love hiiim ?!!!! ....

"Gin san ! This guy called us kids, and looking for his girlfriend that she's obviously ran away after her bad night with him, yaru !" The orange haird girl said.

"I didn't say she's my girlfriend and don't made anything up from your head !!!" I felt heat in my checks and ears, trying to shut this girl's bad mouth down.

"Kagura! This is an adult talking, don't talk like that again ! When you grow up you will understand why I said this to you and you will thank me !" The white haird man still picking his nose.

"I think we went far away kagura chan ! In fact he is our new neighbor we should welcome both of them in a good way !" The glassed boy said.

"You are right Shinbachi... yaru" kagura said.

"W .. Wait! Both of us ?!" I asked

"Yes, there is a beautiful girl inside, she asked us to use our bathroom !" Shenbachi said .

"I was looking for her !! why you didn't tell me earlier ?!" I said

"Oh !! That's your girlfriend ??! She too pretty that she could be your girl, yaru !" Kagura said and giggled

Gintoki's ears were waving while hearing our conversation then he threw his nosy thing .

"Ok then I should go inside to do my paper works !"

"But Gin san ! you never do your paper works ever , and obviously you look like a pervert ! You want to take a look at the girl while she's in the bathroom ?!! How shame ! Yaru " kagura said.

" what ?!! " I grasped , I stood in front of gintoki not letting him go in.

"Huh?!! Don't miss understood me, I really want to do my works and in fact it's my house !" Gintoki said

"Which you had never baid the rents !" Shinpachi Said and touched his glasses.

Gintoki was trying to avoiding me to go inside.

"No, you seems a pervert person , I will not allow you to do what you planned for !" I said

Your POV

I went outside of the bathroom, thanks to my neighbors who let me use thier bathroom.

Finally, I felt freshly and clean after this trip.