Anger - 15

"Stupid Gin !" I said, while the tears rolling down on my cheeks.

"Sorry Hime, I thought that I lost you forever." Gintoki pushed me gently putting his both hands on my shoulders, looking down to me.

Hime ?!!

"You rememered me !! Why did you pretend that you don't know me ?? I mean you even made me a model or something !!!" I asked him confusedly, waiting for his answer.

He released a heavy sigh.

"To protecting you !"

"Huh?"

"For the first time I recognized you in my office, I knew you will take your revenge and looking for your father's killer." He explained.

"..." I kept listening to him.

"It's not good for you, if anyone especially the Shinsengumi and Government knew that you are still alive...."

"I don't care what will happened to me !!!" I said in anger.

"I'm sick of being weak and staying behind all the people who cares about me and get hurt because of me all the time !!"

"If....." My eyes start watering.

"If I could find the killer and take my revenge, I will not care if they going to kill me or not, but for sure  I will rest in peace." Whipping my tears from my eyes and smiling.

"Don't say something nonsense like that !!" He said.

I turned to look at him slowly, he stopped talking when he looked to my eyes, full of sadness and sorrows.

"No one will stop me ! Even you Gin-San !" I said coldly.

"You have changed (y/n) !" He said.

"Like you didn't !!" I said while I was looking to the ground avoiding his eyes.

He walked slowly to me, I was stepping back until the tree was behind my back, he pinned me, with his both hands were the both sides of my head, he leaned his head near to my ear.

"What do you want me to do to stop you doing your plan ?!" He whispered to me, I could feel his warm breathing, his lips were barley touch my ear, he looked back to my eyes.

I looked straight to his red eyes, I was full of anger.

"Nothing." I said in cold note.

I pushed him gently to go back to my room, I walked and passed him, he held my hand to stop me.

I looked at him "what?!" I said trying to pull my hand from him.

"Hime !..I .."

"(Y/N) Chan !!" Tadao interrupted Gintoki, Gintoki released my hand very fast.

He and I both looked to Tadao.

"Did I interrupted something important?" Tadao asked me and looking to Gintoki in a serious way.

"Actually, no.. I was going to the room to get some rest, Good night Mr. Sakata." I said, walking towards to the room, grabbing Tadao's arm, not looking to the back.

"W..wait.. You are hurting me !" Tadao complaining.

"My heart is hurting me right now, I wish never of this happened, I can't tell Tadao everything because I will make him worry and sad...." Speak in my mind.

Gintoki's POV

"I'm sorry Hime for everything happened to you, because of me you are suffering." I said in my mind while I was looking to Hime pulling her friend and leaving.

"I can't let you do what you are planning for !" I whispered.

--------- ✨

Hey guys! How are you again?!(●♡∀♡)
I hope you like this part,sorry if you find some grammer or spelling mistakes (*゚ロ゚)

please don't copy my story to any website or here. (・_・ヾ

Arigatoo~ Ja~♡