I will do my Magic on you -19

Tadao's POV

Tadao's POV

I was waiting for (y/n)'s turn in this talent show, I was talking to the dj making sure speaker, mic, still working, it's seems everything is ok.

Suddenly, one of the (y/n)'s friends with that mimed duck came close to me I think his name is Katsura !

"YO ! I was looking for you everywhere !" Talking to me excited.
"Huh!"
"What do you want from me?!" I asked

"I want you to help me and Elizabeth in my performance!" He asked me

"Hmm, I'm not sure if I can, I helping now (y/n), in her performance so.."
He cuts me "I'm begging you, please, I need your help" he kneed in front of me and grabbing my clothes started to cry loudly .
"W what are you doing ?!!!"
"Get up and stop whining like a kid, everyone looking at us" I felt embarrassed I stepped back away from Katsura to get my clothes away from his hands.

He start to crawling on the floor heading slowly to my direction.
"P pleasssse, I I want to make m my dream come true before I dieee~" he raised his arm and sobbing in a dramatical way.

"Have competition on this poor creature and his wish is fulfilled!"

I looked to the mimed duck he raised a board
I widened my eyes as I read what he wrote.

I looked to the mimed duck he raised a boardI widened my eyes as I read what he wrote

"Did you quote this from an Otome game or what ??!" I said

Is he know my feelings ?! Is it obvious that I love  (y/n) ??! are they going to help me to get (y/n) fall in love with me ?! I blushed and pressed my lips
I thought.

Turned my face to see crying Katsura
"Ok , ok stop crying I will help you"

Suddenly Katsura stood up and smiling to me putting his hands together, around by a shining aura.

"Yay!! I knew it! You have a good heart young boy, I owe you for the rest of my life"
A second ago he was in a miserable situation!! What a damn actor.

Elizabeth raised another written board (ARIGATO)

"Yea yea whatever! Let's finish this quickly" I said and walking with them hopefully to end this soon and comeback to help (y/n)