Remember ? - 13

It have been two days since i'm in the space.

I wonder what Tadao is doing right now ?! He must be worry about me.

I released a sigh.

I heard the door was opening, I turned to the door's direction.

"Takasu.... Huh ?!" I thought it was Takasugi who came in, but it was someone else, that blond girl, she came in, she was angry, I can tell by her face.

"So ! You know Shinsuki Sama, eh ?!" She put her both hands on her hips.

"Umm ! Yes I know him from a long time !" I answered.

"Do you like him ?!" She asked me in sudden.

"Eeeeehhh ?!?" I shocked.

"Why do you ask me something like that ?!" I asked her.

"Just answer the damn question or I will shoot you to your head !!!!!" She raised her voice.

"Well, it's none of your business if I like him or not !! " I replied, I looked straight to her with no fear, she was about to lose her mind, she raised her gun, and put it toward to me, I kept staring at her.

"Oi, Matako !!" Takasugi said.

"Heh !!! Shensuki Sama !!?" She turned to face Takasugi.

"What are you doing to our guest ?!" He asked while he is walking toward us, crossing his both arms against his chest.

"O... N.. Nothing !! J..Just investigating with her ! \(;'□`)/" she answerd with hesitate.

"That's enough ! I will continue investigating with her ! You can leave now !" Takasugi smirked.

"WHA... I mean as you wish, Shinsuki Sama !! ಥ_ಥ" she seemed sad.

Wow she really likes Takasugi.

Matako left the room, Takasugi came near to me.

"Your ankle is healed now, am I right ?! Hime !" He asked me while he is looking to my ankle.

"Yes Takasugi San ! I don't feel any pain right now, and I can walk, thank you. " I thanked him.

"You know ! there is no need to call me hime !! You can just called me by my name !" I continued.

"As you like, (y/n)! Call me by my first name then we are equal." He said with a big smirk.

My cheeks were brightly red *///*, It sounds different when Takasugi said my first name, I just nodded.

He looked at me "....."

"What ?!" I said, making him to speak.

"Waiting you to say my name like I did. !" He said.

"Uh...m..O-ok, Shin..suke san !" I said, I felt heat in my ears, my heart was beating so fast, I covered them by moving my hair on them, then I looked away.

"That's fair !" He said, moving closer to me, I looked at him unknowing what he will do, suddenly he pinned me down on the bed, I gasped, putting his both hands in the sides of my head, he leaned his face closer to my face, my eyes wained.

"You know, (y/n) that you are a very special person to me." He whispered in to my ear.

I was shocked, and scared. Waiting for what he will do next, he leaned down more making his lips an inch away from mine, I closed my eyes, I felt I was frozen.

"BooooM !!!!"

The space ship waddled to one side, I wrapped my both arms around Shinsuki's neck, trying not to fall down from the bed to the ground.

Shinsuke helped me to stand up, I heard so much noises came from outside the room, guns, clashes of swords, screams.

The door opened, it was Gintoki.

"Gintoki !!!!" I said loudly and surprised.

"Get away from her !!!" He said in a low voice.

He was walking to me except Shinsuke stand in front of me.

Gintoki looked to Shinsuke's eyes.

"And what if I didn't ?!" Shinsuke asked smirking at Gintoki.

"You don't deserve to stay with her, you left her and preferred to come back there !" Shinsuke said.

I looked at him in surprised, I remembered when Gintoki put me with Shinsuke and went back to the castle.

"Like the one who couldn't protect her, and let her almost died !" Gintoki replied closing his eyes.

W... Whaaat ???! He remembered me !??!?

"What ?! Gin Sa.." I was about to asked him.

"SHUT UP!" Shinsuke shouted at him.

Gintoki drew his wooden katana and started to attack Shinsuke, Shinsuke pushed me gently and drew his katana to defense himself.

"Stop !! Why are you fighting guys ?!" I shouted at them.

It seemed no one will answer me, they were like heating each other for along time. They were full of anger and fury.

Suddenly someone grabbed my hand and dragged me outside of the room, it was Tadao.

"Tadao !!" I said.

"Let's get out of here !" He said while running, trying to find the way.

The ship was in a mess, smoke everywhere, injured people, sounds of gun's shots, clash of swords.

"Whaa! Model Chan !" Kagura said happily while she were fighting.

"Glad to see you safe (y/n) Chan !" Shinpachi said happily too.

"Arigato minna ! Sorry for making you worry about me." I bowed to them.

"No need to apologize, yaru (^_^)" kagura said.

"We have to get out of here right now, we have no time !"Tadao interrupted us.

"Where is Gin San ??" Shinpachi asked.

"He will follow us, let's go !!!" Tadao started to run as we followed him.