Samurai is Back ?- 14

We ran into the another space ship , it was next to the Shinsuke's ship, we entered into the ship, there was a person standing, brown haired wearing sunglasses.

"Thank god you came safely !" The man said.

"Where is Gin San ?!" He asked looking for him.

"We must go back and help him !!" I said starting to go but Tadao held my hand harder, I looked at him and he shaked his head slowly.

"Don't worry (y/n) Chan ! Gin San is a strong person, he will come back soon." Shinbachi said smiling.

I hope so....

The members of Shinsuke's gang are attacking us, and trying to enter to the ship, Shinbachi, Kagura and Tadao fought them back.

"We must to get out now, or they will finishing us !!" The brown haired man said.

"What ?! What about Gin San ?!" I asked him loudly and worried.

"We can't defend for a long time, if he didn't show up soon, we will move on, he told me that." He lowed his head.

"Who said that ??! Gintoki ??!" My eyes fell with water.

Tadao's POV

(Y/n) were crying from what Madao said, Gintoki told me if he will get late, we will move and leave him there, he is now putting more attention about (y/n), after he said he don't know her !!

It's confusing me.

We started to go inside to our ship, struggling until the last second to close the door and run away.

"Damn ! They never get tired !!" Shinbachi said while he is defending.

I saw a silver haired coming closer to us, my eyes wained and my lips lefted up to a smirk.

"It seems the Samurai had survived !" I said, closing my eyes.

Everyone especially (y/n) looked to the one direction, they saw Gintoki running towards us, everyone cheered and smiled.

He jumped high to enter to the ship, seconds later the door closed, and landed with all his body on the floor.

"Thank god you are save Gin San" Shinbachi said.

"Yea, you made us worry about you, baka Gin Chan, yaru !!" Kagura punched Gintoki's head.

"Ouchh !! What the. . ?" He rubbed his head, he noticed (y/n) standing in front of him, his face changed to a serious one, looking up to her while he is setting down, she looked down to him with no word, it was a weird silent moment, we were looking for what they will do.

"Arigatō Gozaimashta !" She bowed to him.

"Gomin for involved you to my problems !" She apologized, she raised herself.

"....."

"No problem Model Chan ! It's my duty." He smiled, standing up, he was covering by blood and injuries.

"You are injured !!! Let's deal with your injuries and clean them !!" She said.

"No need, thank you, I used to get injured everyday !" He walk step back away from you closing his eyes.

"Oh, if you said so !" She replied in a low voice.

Thanks to Madao who saw (y/n) when she met Takasugi and his gang, and they took you with them.

~Skip Time~

Third POV

You all arrived to the earth planet, Edo.

All the way you were thinking about many things, Takasugi, Gintoki, everything had been changed, you were upset for what happened, you were walking back to home with Tadao and the Odd Jobs [Yorozia], same you all live in the same place, Shinbachi separate from the team and waving good bye to all of you, heading to his house, you went to your apartment, taking a bath, changing your clothes to Pajama and throw your body on the fotun, putting your face on the pillow, you decided to give up about your feelings, and closing your eyes slowly.

Tadao was lying on the ground near to you, looking at you, he wished that he can makes you cheer up and bring the smile on your lips, he wished you paid more attention to him, he can't say anything unless he make sure that your heart not belong to anyone, he can wait for you, closing his eyes and fall to sleep.

.
.
.
.

Suddenly !

.
.
.

*Tek .... Tek...........*

You start to open your eyes very hard...

.
.

*Tek*

"Huh?" You thought .

You raised your head up from the pillow to find where that tek sound come from.

.
.

*Tek*
.
.

You turned your head to the window, and wait to make sure what it is.

.
.

*Tek*
.
.

It was a small stone hitting the window !!

You got up, heading to the window and opened it, you looked down and searching who would throw stones to up here.

"Pssst!!" ??

"Huh?" You heard someone's voice.

"Over here!" ??

It was midnight and dark, so it's a little hard to figure out where or who is he, you focused on the tree, you saw someone behind it, he moved to where you can see him, spot was the moon's light hitting on, your eyes got wained, it was Gintoki !!

"G..Gin San !" You shouted in whisper.

He waved his palm upside down, telling you to get down and come.

You did what he asked for, you finally met him.

"So what do you want ?" You asked him.

He kept silent and looking at your (c/e).

"???" You getting confused.

"Gin S..." You were about to say something but he interrupted you by pulling your wrist to him, and hugging you tightly.

You were shocked.

"G..Gin San !! What are you doing ?!" You asked him, your face were on his chest, you can hear his heart beatings, and it beats very fast.

"Shh !! Can we just keep like this for a while ?" He asked you, you can barely hear his voice.

Your eyes got wained and noded, and tears running on your cheeks without knowing about it, you don't know what to do, but you decided to go with it without thinking, you felt mix of emotions, anger, love, confusion, hurt, happy, sorrow.

"Sorry for letting you suffering alone"

.....