Breakfast with Odd Jobs - 9

Everything is red, and hot, the scene is familiar to me.
Everyone's running to everywhere, and screaming.

"What is going on?!"

No one answering me..
They are busy to escape from something .... Or someone ....

"(Y/n) !!" ???

"Huh !!"

"Run my dear !! Run for your life !" ???

"Father ???! Where are you ?!"
Starting to cry ..

Someone is grabbing my hand ,, I'm getting far away ..

"No !! I will go to my father !! He needs me , LET ME GO !!!!"

......

..

"(Y/n) Chan !!" ???

"Huh !!" Opening my eyes..

"Wake up (y/n) chan, it's breakfast time ~ ('∀')" Tadao was woke me up gentily, he walked in to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast.

I rubbed my eyes, it was just another dream ..or a nightmare ... I woke up ,, I was so tired from yesterday, we were trying to escape from the shinsengumi all the day ..

That's is so Zura , he hadn't change, I giggled ..

"What's funny ?!" Tadao asked when he noticed me .

"Nothing , I just remembered what we did yesterday ! (^ω^)" I smiled .

"Oh , you mean your weird friend who involved us to his problems ?! ಠ_ಠ" Tadao was clearly annoyed ..

"Hehehe ! But he is so funny and has a sweet heart !" I smiled.

"Which that means I am not ?!" Tadao asked me while he put two plates.

"No !! I didn't mean that Tadao, you know that .."

"I'm sorry (y/n) Chan ! But I felt hurt when you didn't tell me that you are hime!" He pouted and started to eat his breakfast.

"You know Tadao, I said i'm sorry, I just didn't feel that I am ready to tell you, or ready to come back here, but after I met you, you made me feel that I can live and struggle again after I lost everything...."

"..... Especially losing my father" I faced down to my plate ..

"No no no !! I'm sorry (y/n) chaaaan ~\(;'□`)/ I didn't mean to make you sad!!" Tadao was apologizing..

"That's OK Tadao !!(^_^) ,, Thanks to you ,, you made me strong"

We both smiled and start eating breakfast.

*knock knock*

"Who's knocking the door ?!" I asked..

Tadao shakes his head that he has no idea.

He stood up and walked to the door, he opened the door.

"Yes, can I hel.... Whaaa?!" Tadao shouted.

"What is it Tadao?!" I woke up and go to see why Tadao was shouted for.

There were an Orange haird girl with a boy who wears glasses.

"Hi there, what can I do for you?!" I asked.

"Look, shin Chan it's the pretty lady who used our bathroom, and the cruel guy, yaru ( ' ▽ ' )ノ" the orange haird girl said happily.

"Cruel?!" Tadao said, he was annoyed.

"Gominnasai, we want to borrow some salt to cook our breakfast !" The boy who wear glasses bowed.