Heart never gets rest - 6

Tadao's picture☝

Third POV

You and Tadao were looking for a room to rent, you were Tired and feeling sleep.

Tadao found a place, eventually.

It was a bar that an old woman and half cat woman were Around this place.

"Excuse me ! Do you have any vacancies ?" Tadao asked the old woman

The woman was smoking and looked to both of you.

"Yea, i have a single room if you like it." The old woman replied.

You and Tadao looked to each other, he blushed a little , he hesitated.

"We will take it !" You suddenly talked to the old woman, she was surprised and Tadao also, the both of them were stared at you.

You paid the rent and walked toward upstairs.

"Tadao ! Take the key i want to get some rest !" You said

"Kathryn ! Give them room no. 2's key !" The old woman yeld at the half cat woman.

Tadao was looking at you while you heading upstairs, Kathryn rose her hand holding the room's key infront of Tadao's face.

Tadao looked at her and took the key, Kathryn wenked to Tadao.

"Enjoy both of you ~(^з*)♡"

Tadao blushed madly, he snapped the key and ran.

Your POV

I was standing next to the room's door.

"I wonder why Tadao took a long time to take the room's key ?!"

He came upstairs, he was running his face was red !

"Is something wrong ?!" I asked him.

"N.. No ! Not really" he answered me without looking to me , he opened the door.

It was a small room with one window And small kitchen.

We put our bags on the floor, Kathryn came in .

"Well you can see there is no bathroom, but you can use the bathroom in the apartment that is next to you."

We nodded, She handled to Tadao two foton with two pillows and then she went out to continue her job.

We put our foton on the ground and laid down, it was a long trip, i was so tired and sleepy.

I turned to see Tadao, he was sleeping in the other side of the room, giving his back to me.

I felt guilty to put him in this trouble, i shouldn't let him go with me, i want to deal this thing by myself.

I turned my body to face the window, i could see the moon , shining in the dark pure sky.

*flash back*

"(Y/n) hime !" Someone whispered  outside the window.

"(Y/n) himeee !"

I got up from my foton and looking through the window.