Kamui x Reader | Special part ❤️

Requested by uxllnz 💙

[Note: this part not included to the main story]

You were walking in the street with kagura, buying groceries for making dinner later, while you and kagura were busy picking up good vegetables, someone bumped you from behind.

"Oh.."
"Gominasai, miss"
Kagura looked at the one who bumped you, vermillion haired with blue eyes.
"Eeeeh!!!" Kagura surprised
"What are you doing here ?! yaru" Kagura asked the guy who bumped you, she seems that she know him.
"Oh hi kagura, how are you ?" He asked
"I'm good, you didn't answer on my question? Yaru"

He turned his face to you and smiling "kagura ! You forget to introduce your friend to me first"

"Oh right ! This my friend (y/n) Chan, (y/n) Chan this is Kamui, my Baka Aniki !" She said

"Nice to me.... ANIKI ?!" You said in shock
"Your brother ?!" You asked kagura
"Yes, is it obvious that we are siblings?" She said with a smile.
"Nice to meet you (y/n) chan" Kamui said
"Oh..... nice to meet you too" You said, your cheeks getting reddish.
"I heard that there will be a festival in this area, I thought I could go to have some fun before I ship off to the space, will you come with me?" Kamui asked

"Well me and (y/n) Chan are busy, we are about to go home and make dinner, yaru" Kagura said

He ignored his sister, and was talking to you while holding your hand.

"Are you free my lady?~"
"Um, well..." You looked to Kagura which she was annoyed from her brother's attitude.

"I should go with kagura ..... ahhh" he grabbed your hand and running away from kagura.

"W wait!! Where are you taking her ?? YOU BAKA ANIKI" kagura shouted to her brother.

He dragged you to the festival's place, he started to slow down and walk and still holding your hand "Gomenne~ I just want a beautiful company to enjoy with." He said with calm cheerful voice and smiled to you.

You blushed because of his words "I feel bad for letting Kagura alone behind us!" You decided to change the topic, with a little sad expressions in your face.

"Nah, don't worry, she will be fine, look ! That's seems fun !!" He pointed to the other side of the road, there was a restaurant were crowded by people, you two got closer to see what happened, the people were shouted and cheered with exciting, Kamui pushed away some men to pass and you were behind him, you entered in to the restaurant, there were two men, one of them has a huge body and the other smaller than him a little bit, they were sitting on the chairs, table in front of them holding a ramen bowl eating very fast, their faces almost dipped in the bowl, and a lot of empty bowls beside each of them, the crowds were too excited by the competition, some men pushed aside to you from excitement, Kamui put his hand on you shoulder and grabbed you to hold you to his chest, away from the men, you looked at him with shock you felt the heat in you ears and cheeks your heart start beating very fast, he smiled at you an innocent smile.

You were two looking to each other, like you were in another world, suddenly you snapped by the shouted of the crowds, you looked to the two men who were eating, one of them won the other was feeling nauseous, was about to puke, he ran quickly to the outside pushing the crowds to go through and done what he has to do...