He promised Me ! - 10

Two days later, I decided to go to the next door, where the Odd Jobs stays, Tadao was next to me when I knocked their door, my heartbeat is running so fast, I tried to breath to calm myself down, no wonder, I will meet Sakata Gintoki, the one who I loved him, may be ...

I don't know how he will look like in his character.

"Haiiiii !"

Someone answered us behind the door, it seems Shinpachi kun.

Finally, he opened the door.

"Hi (y/n) Chan , Tadao San !" He welcomed us.

"Hi !" Me and Tadao said hi in the same time.

Shinpachi moved to make a way to go inside of the apartment, we went inside, I saw Kagura sitting on the couch, eating something like a stick, behind her it was a giant white dog, it was sleeping, at the end of the room there was a desktop, and someone was sitting behind it, covering his face by shounin jumb.

"Heyy, welcome and nice to see you again Onee Chan and the Cruel guy, yaru !" Kagura greeted us, and continue eating the sticks.

I just smiled and waved to her by my hand, Tadao was like this (¬_¬)ノ..

"Gin San !! Those our neighbors want our help ." Shinbachi said to Gintoki.

He was busy with his manga, even he didn't reply to Shibachi.

"Giiiin Saan !! Are you listening to mee !!!!" Shinbachi slapped the desktop to pay his attention.

"Heeeh !! What the hell do you want from me ??, I'm reading the best part of the manga and you are daring to annoying me !" He said with a lazy voice getting his finger inside of his ear, he looked to his finger and threw something on Shibachi.

"It's not the time of your manga, we have costumers here, at least some respect !" Shinbachi avoiding from what Gintoki threw and lectures him.

"Fine fine !" He said like whatever.
"Respect, tcht!" Whispered to himself closing his manga and put it down on the desktop.

He put his both hands infront of his mouth.

"So what can I do for you?!" He said.

"...." I still silent.

"...." Tadao was looking at me ..

I cleared my throat to start talking.

"So, I heard you will do what the costumer ask for ? Is that true ?" I asked him

" if you have money we will pleasure to help you ! " he said closing his eyes and smirking.

I threw a big case full of gold coins.

"Whatever I want !!?" I said staring at him.

He looked at me then looked what's inside of the case, shinbachi and kagura getting their heads closer to gintoki to see what's inside of the case, both of them opened their eyes  wained.

"Oh my god! This is a lot of gold !! We can finally pay our deputies and the rent of this apartment !!" Shinbachi said .

"And we can buy food, a lot and many kinds of food, yaru !" Kagura said happily hugging shinbachi.

Gintoki closed the case, he looked up to me .

"Who do you want to kill ?!" He said looking at me with his serious look.

Shinbachi and kagura suddenly kept silent and stopped celebrating.

"W what ?! Did you say kill ?!" Shinbachi asked with fear.