Chapter One

Thomas was failing miserably in math class. He would say it wasn't his fault but that was a flat out lie. Math wasn't his strong suit.

 "Thomas! Hurry the shuck up or we are going to be late to math!" Thomas sighed and ran after his friend Minho. How did Minho manage to get straight A's in every single class? Last semester he had a 100% in math and well... Let's just say Minho was very boastful. But eleventh grade could've been much worse, at least Thomas was one of the best runners on the track team. He was even faster then all of the older students. But of course Minho was also great at running, and Thomas and him constantly raced each other only to find out that they often both ran at the same speed.

 "Okay Min, I'm coming." Thomas followed his friend into Ms. Paige's math class a few seconds before the school bell rang.

 "Thank you all for arriving on time for once..." Ms. Paige glared in Thomas and Minho's direction before walking up to the front of the class.

 "Yeah Thomas, thanks." Minho gave Thomas a smirk and he started shaking his head to try to hold in his laughter. Thomas just glared at him.

 Thomas didn't give a klunk what the teacher was saying so he just stared out of the window. There wasn't anything interesting to see but it was a fair, sunny day and it looked like the perfect weather for a nice jog outside. He imagined feeling the soothing breeze blowing across his face and one of his favorite songs, "My Demons" by Starset playing on his iPod...

 "Thomas! Thomas! Earth to Thomas?!"

 "Huh wait, what?" Thomas shook himself back into reality and realized that Ms.Paige was trying to get his attention.

 Ms. Paige gave him a stern glare but continued speaking, "Mr. Newton here will tutor you every Tuesday and Thursday until I see your skills improving, you got that?"

 Thomas didn't see him before but there was a slim figure standing shyly behind his teacher with his hands behind his back. His hair was dirty blonde and it looked like someone had ran their hands through his soft looking hair. He couldn't help not staring at his gorgeous elvish king-like features. He was so distracted by the beautiful boy that he almost forgot to answer his teacher's question.

 "Uh, yeah okay, Ms. Paige that's fine with me..."

 "Okay, Mr. Newton you can go ahead and bring Thomas to the library, and Thomas dear don't forget your stuff." Thomas was already rushing to the door by the time Ms.Paige finished her sentence so it was fairly awkward running back over to his seat to get his binder, calculator and various other objects that he needed. He heard Minho give a loud obnoxious whistle as he left the classroom and by the time he closed the door he saw Minho winking at him through the mirror piece in the door. Thomas made an ugly face at him and flipped the bird. Ugh Minho...just because he recently told Minho that he was pansexual and this guy was maybe really, really adorable it didn't mean he could just embarrass him in front of the class like this, especially this pretty blonde. He caught 'pretty boy' or Newton or whatever this guys name was blushing a little bit and it was so adorable. He decided to speak up.

 "So um hi, I'm Thomas as you probably know and my last name is Edison so um what's your name? It's not Newton is it? Seems more like a last name to me."

 Pretty boy seemed a little uneasy at first but he shrugged and started talking. "Names Isaac Newton, but you can call me Newt." Thomas smirked and stared at the gorgeous boy. Thomas adored accents especially British ones. This guy was going to be such a distraction I mean look at his pretty as-

 Newt interrupted him from his slightly inappropriate train of thought. "Tommy we should get going to the library," Newt stated simply. Thomas felt his heartbeat quicken at the nickname and he felt like a love struck puppy.