Chapter Six

"Hey Newt, why are you so happy?" asked Alby as he was walking home from school with his blonde friend, who was acting way more excited than usual.

 The blonde blushed a little bit and Alby had a hunch why. "It's Thomas again isn't it?" he asked, a little jealous.

 "I umm...I asked him out earlier today and he said yes," Newt stated, smiling shyly.

 "Oh Newt that's great! I'm really happy for you!"

 "Thanks, Alby."

 Not too long later, the boys arrived at Newt's house, where they could hear his mother singing while washing the dishes.

 "Well bye, I'll see you later," said Newt to his friend as they approached the front door.

 "Bye Newt," Alby replied as he walked away from his friend, feeling a little lonely.

                                                                                     🐯🐯🐯

 After Newt had finished all his homework and his chores, he felt the need to text Thomas and see how he was doing. Smiling goofily, he reached for his phone and realized that his boyfriend had already sent him multiple texts.

From Tommy (2:31 PM): newt im bored

From Tommy (2:31 PM): this homework is sooooo hard

From Tommy (2:33 PM): newwwt can you help me pretty please???

From Tommy (2:34 PM): it's confusing!!! :0

From Tommy (2:57 PM): ...newt??? why aren't you answering me?! im worried

 Giggling at his friend's pleading, Newt eagerly responded to the brunette's texts.

To Tommy (3:42 PM): Bloody hell Tommy, I'm fine! It's your math homework, isn't it?

From Tommy (3:42 PM): yes, of course! btw, what took you so long to answer?!

To Tommy (3:43 PM): I was busy doing my homework. I usually have my ringer off while I work.

From Tommy (3:44 PM): ok fine, I guess that's ok

To Tommy (3:44 PM): It's much less distracting that way, you know.

From Tommy (3:45 PM): :P

From Tommy (3:45 PM): so can you help me?

To Tommy (3:46 PM): Sure, Tommy. How about we FaceTime? :)

From Tommy (3:47 PM): yay of course, I can't wait to see your beautiful face! ;)

 The blonde blushed and set up FaceTime, very thrilled to be able to see and hear his Tommy again.

 "Hiii," said Thomas once he had answered the FaceTime call.

 "Hey, Tommy. So what did you need help with?" demanded Newt.

 "It's this shuckin' calculus homework. It's trying to kill me!"

 Newt chuckled. "Tommy, you were supposed to be studying calculus in ninth grade, I'd have thought you'd know how to do it by now."

 "Uh well...I just forgot how to do it..."

 "Tommy, you are just so silly."

                                                                                      🐯🐯🐯