Saturday ~ Daesung OneShot

Requested by

"Daesung, we should be cleaning, not getting ice-cream," you moaned as you were wheeled to the Ice Cream Parlor.

"But babe~ you don't understand, they came out with 3 new flavors! I am determined to try all of them at once!" He said confidently.

"And how to do plan to do that?"

"Get 3 scoops, one of each obviously," he said.

"And why did I have to be dragged along?"

He suddenly stopped pushing your wheelchair, "Because I love spending time with you. Don't you?"

"Aish," you groaned, "Of course I do. It's just, I'm afraid that we won't have enough time to get all the cleaning done."

He leaned over to face you, "Don't worry babe, I'll make sure we get everything done! I'll stay up till 3 am if I have too!"

"You're so overdramatic," you giggled. Daesung was always like this. Ever since you both met, his goal was to make you laugh. He didn't even care that you were in a wheelchair, something you were always insecure of. Instead, he made you see how beautiful you were, with or without, and vowed to make sure you always knew that. Maybe that's why you both fell so deep in love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe you only got one flavor," Daesung stated shaking his head. You both now seated outside the parlor.

"I'm a simple person. But I got a new flavor! So that counts for something," you said taking another lick of your ice-cream.

"I guess, you want to try some of mine?" he asked enthusiastically.

"Uhhh,"You looked at the melting mess of colors, "No I'm fine."

"Come on~ it's really good~" he sang.

"It looks like alien poop," you said quietly holding in a laugh.

"It's the best darn alien poop I've tasted," he said matter of factly.

"You're such a dork," you shook your head giggling.

"But you still love me."

"I can't deny that."

"NOW TRY THE FLAVOR," he yelled dramtically pushing the ice cream in front of your face.

You took a lick, "Oh my-I can't believe- It's so-" you couldn't finish your sentences because of the amazing flavor.

"Good? Amazing? A gift of god? I know," he said smirking.

"It's alright," you said pretending to not be impressed.

"YAH!" He yelled laughing, "You can't just change your opinion."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N come here! Feel these clothes!" You heard Daesung's voice echo through your halls.

"What's wrong?" You asked as you quickly made your way to the room, only to find him engulfed in the new laundry.

"AHAHAHHAHAHA, WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING?" you questioned between breaths.

"They're so waaaarm~" he said moving around, "I'll bring you in here."

He got up and bridal carried you out of your wheelchair and into the new laundry.

"Wow! It's so soft too," you said as you cuddled into him.

"I could fall asleep on these," he said wrapping his arms around you.

Soon, you both found yourselves dozing off in the fresh, soft, and warm pile of laundry.

"Y/N?"

"Hm?"

"You know I love you right?"

"Of course. You know that I love you more, right?"

"That's not possible but yeah."

You rested your head in the crook of his neck, "Let's stay like this forever?"

"Forever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

(A/N:) Wow this took forever to get out! I'm so sorry, but hope you all enjoyed it. Feel free to request more!