A New Life ~ G-Dragon OneShot

"In breaking news, Kwon Ji-Yong, otherwise known as G-Dragon the leader of Big Bang has committed suicide. Many people are assuming it's due the recent hate he's got on his latest scandal with -"

You quickly turned off the TV and threw the remote across the table, "AISH!"

The tears welled up in your eyes and stained your cheeks, "I was always here for you. Why did you do it?! I could've helped you!"

It had only been a couple hours since his suicide and all the news stations were talking about it. It angered you, why did everyone have to know. Why did they pretend to care? The same news stations that were bashing him earlier in the week. You wanted to scream, but your throat was dry after all the crying you had done.

The regrets filled your mind. Why hadn't you been there earlier today? Why didn't you visit him? Maybe you could've stopped him. Why didn't you notice? He never showed his grief in front of you, did he not trust you? Is that why he didn't tell you? Even though you were his girlfriend did he not want to be with you?

"That's selfish. It's not about you Y/N," you told yourself, "You have to accept it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been 5 years since Jiyongs death and although you were still depressed you continued life for him.

You looked in the mirror, "he would want you to live," you told yourself as you got ready for work. Suddenly the doorbell rang. You weren't expecting anybody so you quickly ran to the door. You opened it to reveal...

"Jiyong?" you said confused. It looked just like him but it couldn't have been him. There's no way, he's dead.

"SHH!" he placed a hand to your mouth and pushed you inside closing the door behind him.

He walked around the house looking around, "things haven't changed much in here have they?" he said looking at the picture you had framed of you and him.

"Is it you?" you quietly questioned. He nodded.

"It can't be. You're d-dead. I have to be dreaming," you said in disbelief pacing.

"Is this a dream?" he said pulling you into him and passionately kissing you.

You melted in it but quickly pulled apart, "WAIT. So you faked your death!?"

He nodded with a guilty expression.

"B-but why?"

"The company suggested I do it to save my reputation after the scandal got out," he said twisting a lock of your hair between his fingers," but I'm back! We can move to Canada together and start a new life under new names."

"SO YOU LEFT ME HERE ALONE? YOU LEFT ME HERE TO SUFFER AND CONTIMPLATE SUICIDE TO JOIN YOU IN THE AFTER LIFE! WHAT IF I DID KILL MYSELF? WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE?" You said in as your emotions mixed.

"I-I knew you wouldn't. Your strong, I knew you could handle it. That's why I wasn't worried," he said softly wiping your tears away.

"B-but, I missed you so much. How could you put me through that?" you whimpered.

"I missed you too. There were so many times I stood in front of your door wanting to knock but I couldn't risk being found out. I'm so sorry, but we can be together now. Please come with me," he pleaded.

"Leave everything behind? My friends, family, career? I don't know..." you thought aloud.

"We can make new friends! Start our own family! We won't ever have to work because the company will give us money. Just please, I want to be with you."

You hesitantly nodded, "I will. I don't care about anything but you."

____________________________________________

(A/N :) IM SORRY THIS IS KIND OF SAD KIND OF NOT. Hope you liked it!!! Please request it really helps! <3.