Don't Leave ~ G-Dragon OneShot (requested)

Requested by: clari428

You sat facing the door with only your thoughts to accompany you. This was one of the many days Jiyong had decided to skip out on a planned date. At first you didn't mind because you understood how much his work mattered to him, but after a while it almost became routine. On the day of a date he would call to say he couldn't make it because he was swamped with work, but later you'd see snapchats of him and the guys drinking and hanging out. Today was one of those days, even worse, it was your 2 year anniversary. You dressed in the dress you knew Jiyong loved and spent 2 hours to make your makeup just right. You sadly laughed at yourself for thinking he would actually make it home, did he even remember?

Just as you felt your lip begin to quiver, until the door opened to reveal Jiyong, replacing your sadness with anger.

"Y/n? Where are you going?" He questioned placing his items on the floor beside his feet.

"You tell me Jiyong," you sneered crossing your arms.

He stared blankly as if the answer was sprawled across your face; in all honesty it probably was.

"Are you serious? You can even remember? I so dumb for thinking you still even cared," you raved laughing at yourself. If the anger wanted to mask your sadness, so be it.

"Babe, I-I'm sorry but I'm lost..." he softly spoke reaching for your hand.

You quickly pulled it away.

"Well then, maybe I should leave," you uttered and started toward the bedroom.

"IM SORRY! The anniversary! I'm so sorry, but babe please, you knew what you would be in for walking into our relationship. It's the life of a musician, I can't help it," he scolded following you.

You quickly turned to face him, "Really? Hanging and getting drinks with the guys is something you can't help? Calling your girlfriend every Friday to cancel plans is something you can't help? While I'm here all alone, dressed up for another lousy excuse? I'm such an idiot for thinking it wouldn't happen again."

He stared at you, speechless until his face began to turn red, "I CAN'T EVEN HANG OUT WITH THE GUYS WITHOUT YOU GETTING ON MY BACK. I GAVE YOU THIS LIFE; I WORK FOR YOU. HOW DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING I DO IS FOR YOU? I'M SORRY I CAN'T BE HERE ALL THE TIME BUT WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?" he bellowed.

You balled your fists up, "DON'T YOU THINK I UNDERSTAND THAT? I'M NOT STUPID! BUT WHEN I DON'T GET TO SEE YOU FOR DAYS ON END, DON'T YOU THINK I GET WORRIED AND LONELY? I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY, AND THIS ISNT MAKING ME HAPPY."

The tears began to flow down your cheeks and your shoulders slumped as if all the burdens of the world were placed on you, "I just wanted you to try goddammit."

He froze, so you took this opportunity to grab some clothes and necessities to leave, "I'm sorry Jiyong. I love you, I really do, but this isn't working; and you don't seem to want to fix it."

You grabbed your bag and exited the luxury apartment with tears and makeup smeared across your face.

Jiyong looked to the mirror and examined the picture you both took in a photo booth. It was probably from one of the last "dates" he took you on. He scolded himself for not taking you out more, for not cherishing you more, and for not showing you how much he loved you. The messy room he stood in swallowed him. There was the bed you both shared that he hardly had time to sleep in any more, the chair you'd sit in to hear his latest lyrics, the shirt you always took from him but he didn't mind because it looked way better on you, and the guitar you'd play so you could sing to him with your soft voice.

It can't end like this.

He quickly grabbed his shoes and ran down the stairs in hopes to catch you at the parking lot.

"Its 20 floors, there's no way she's down there yet," he kept telling himself as if it were his mantra, "I can catch her, I can't let her escape."

He opened the door that led to the parking lot and caught sight of you, "not like this."

You turned to the origin of the loud sound to see Jiyong out of breath staring at you.

"Y/N! Wait," he called as you began to walk to your car.

You stopped in your tracks.

"I-I-I'm so sorry," he uttered with a shaky voice and quivering lip.

You stared at him in a daze, speechless of what to say.

"I'm so so sorry. I love you. Oh my god, I love you so much. I'm in love with everything about you, and I couldn't stand a life without you. You're my sunshine, my light in the dark, you're my rock. No matter what you've always been there for me, and I lost sight of that. I took it for granted, I know; but I swear I appreciate you more than anything in this world. I know I should've been there more, I should've been home more often and not always with the guys. I was so wrong to leave you alone and sad; I never want you to experience that again. Please, please, please just give me another chance to show you how much I love and cherish you. To show you how much you mean to me. Don't leave please," he croaked with tears streaming down his face.

You dropped your bags and began to walk toward him. You engulfed Jiyong in a hug as you let the tears stream down your face. His grip tightened around your waist as you sobbed into his shoulder.

He stroked your hair, "I'm so sorry baby girl. I love you so much."

You wiped your face and looked to him, "I love you too."

He planted a sweet and passionate kiss on your lips, "this time I won't mess up."

You nuzzled in his neck.

"Shall we go out tonight?" he asked looking to you.

_______________________

(A/N:) Wooo an update! Aha, again I am still trying to get back into my writing groove so this may not be the best but I hope you enjoyed! Also, I want to say thank you to all readers for the votes and sweet comments! It honestly means so much and inspires me to keep improving my writing. I'm debating on doing a double upload next week or later this week but I'm still not sure. Anyway thank you for reading and feel to request a OS by messaging me or commenting :)) ~