Tutor - G Dragon OneShot

This is inspired by an AU I found on tumblr.

You sighed, running you hand through your hair for the nth time. How were you even supposed to approach this situation?

'Hey I know we hate each other, but can you help me pass this class?'

Yeah, that sounded good. You let out one last sigh before walking toward the orange haired boy.

"Look what the cat dragged in," he smirked.

"It's Y/N! What's up?" the rest of his crew chimed in. Seungri, Taeyang, Daesung, and T.O.P all loved you, but you and Jiyong never seemed to get along.

"Hey guys!" you replied bubbly before turning to Jiyong. Whenever you spoke to him your tone seemed to change to a more serious one.

"Listen I'm failing Chemistry, and I know we hate each other, but you have the highest grade in the class, and I really need your help."

You hated admitting defeat and feeling as if you were at his mercy, but it had to be done.

At this point, his smirk turned onto a full on laugh; he actually had to hold his stomach to keep from falling over.

"Is it that bad?" Daesung asked concerned.

"Bad enough to ask your rival for help?" Seungri asked, trying to understand the situation.

You nodded, "I'm at a 62%(D). I have an A in every class except this one."

T.O.P whistled while Taeyang shook his head, "Come on Jiyong. I know you guys aren't fond of each other, but you should help Y/N. If not for her, then for yourself to boost your ego."

Jiyong was finally able to compose himself and looked directly at you, "Fine, but under one condition."

"Anything," you pleaded.

"Get on your knees, and beg me. 'Oh so smart Jiyong, please help me, the lesser Y/N, pass this easy class' " he mimicked.

"You wish!" you spat and began to walk off.

"Fine by me, It's your grade not mine," he sang. You stopped, he was right. You turned on your heel and walked back toward him.

You sat on your knees and started, "Oh so smart Jiyong, please help me, the lesser Y/N, pass this easy class!"

Your face burned a bright red. You could hear Taeyang mumbling in disapproval, but it didn't matter to Jiyong.

"Okay. Meet me at my locker after school. We can study at my house," he replied before walking off. The boys shot you a sympathetic look before following.  You huffed and headed to your next class.

_

Taeyang ran to catch up with Jiyong," How can you claim you like her, but treat her like trash?"

Jiyong shook his head, "I don't know. It just comes out, I can't help it."

Taeyang sighed, "You better make it up during those tutoring sessions," earning nod from Jiyong.

_

It was 10:30 pm, and you were still at Jiyong's home.

"I'm not understanding any of this," you sighed laying your head on the table in defeat.

"Pabo," he teashed flicking your head," You have 3 months till final grades are due. Don't beat yourself up over the 1st session."

You quickly satus and stared at him, looking for any signs of sarcasm.

"Why are you being nice?" you asked suspiciously.

"I'm being honest," he shrugged, "Are you hungry? We've been studying since 5?"