~ How To Request ~

Hello Everyone! I am currently working on one of my lasts request, so requests are open! :) In order to make your life (and my life) easier I decided to create a chapter on how to request!

So here we go!

*I will be using G-Dragon in my examples! You customize everything to what you want!!

**The underlined is what you fill in!!!

!!!It is best to request in my messages so that I can keep track of it much easier! Plz no comment requests, but if you do post one I will TRY to message you!!!

On the Member: When requesting the member you simply have to state the name. "I would like a One Shot about G-Dragon." (I've started to post pictures of the member, so if you want a certain era feel free to add it on. For example, "Can you include a picture of G-Dragon's Crooked Era, or just him with light hair?" )

On the scenario: When requesting It really helps to have a scenario in mind. The more specific the better! If your not too sure, and just want to let me take creative control that's also okay! :) For example, "In the One Shot I hated G-Dragon but we went on a class trip to an island," this example the requester could choose to elaborate more or end it with, "the rest is up to you."

IMPORTANT: It is extremely important that you state whether or not you want a happy ending or a sad ending!!!!! It helps me as a writer plot out my plan, and it'll help your One Shot be what you envisioned. For example," I want a happy ending," the requester could leave it as that or add on with, "where G-Dragon confesses to me."

Feel free to add extra detail! If you want something just ask, and I'll see if I can make it work!!

In total the bare-minimum request would be most helpful looking like this, "I would like a One Shot about G-Dragon . In the One Shot I hated G-Dragon but we went on a class trip to an island, and the rest is up to you. I want a happy ending where he confesses to me." (You can add more if you would like a specific scenario!)

OFC you change the scenario!

YOU CAN EVEN REQUEST A TUMBLR AU!! I'LL TRY MY HARDEST TO MAKE IT NICE!

Also, if the request isn't how you envisioned please be kind and no hate. Thankfully, I haven't had any requesters like that. All of them have been so kind and patient (THANK YOU!!! <333).

Requests can take a while, so please keep that in mind. <3

Thank you lovelies for reading this!! Feel free to request!! THANK YOU FOR READING MY ONE SHOTS T-T <3.