It's too hot ~ T.O.P OneShot

"Taeyang, are you serious?" You questioned.

"I'm sorry Y/N, the hotel won't let us switch rooms, you're stuck with TOP," he said sympathetically.

You sighed, "This isn't fair."

Big Bang and you had made reservations at a hotel for your vacation a couple months back. At the time, you and Seung-Hyun were still a couple so you decided to get a room together. Unfortunately, the two of you got into a huge fight and broke it off, deciding it'd be better that you had limited interaction with one another. When the vacation finally came, you still hated each other's guts but decided to go for the group. The only problem, you were both stuck in the same room.

As you entered the room, you were greeted with a clearly upset Seung-Hyun.

"Look, we both don't want to be reminded of each other's presence so you keep your stuff on the left side of the room," he said sternly.

"Fine. You stick to the right and don't talk to me," you rolled your eyes.

This weekend would be horrible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was finally the last night of the vacation and you and Seung-Hyun were a couple once more. You both managed to work things out after the guys ditched both of you in the forest tour.

Tonight was unusually hot, so you kept tossing and turning in bed, but you couldn't help it.

"Can you stop moving? We have to wake up early tomorrow and I don't want to be late to the airport," he whispered.

"It's not my fault it's hot," you stated cutely turning once more.

This continued for another hour or so.

"Aish, it's hot."

"No it's not"

...

"Why is it so hot anyway, it's like 1 in the morning."

"Be quiet."

....

"I'm going to scream it's too hot."

"SH"

...

By this point Seung-Hyun hadn't slept at all and was overly annoyed at your comments.

"It's too ho-," you began to whine but Seung-Hyun pinned you down on the bed. His legs straddled your hips and your arms were raised above your head.

"If you don't stop going on about how hot it is, I'm going to give you a reason to feel hot," he said staring directly at you.

You averted your eyes elsewhere, "O-Okay."

He rolled off you and went back to his original sleeping position.

"It really is hot though," you said quietly before cuddling up to him.

"SHH."

___________________________________

(A/N:) So I start finals tomorrow and then take a final for one of my extra classes so I decided to just post tonight and save the hassle tomorrow. I hope you guys enjoyed this! :D Feel free to request.