Pretty Flower ~ Seungri Oneshot

It had been a couple months since you had last been able to spend an entire weekend or even day with SeungRi. With their comeback and tour, his schedule had been packed to the max. You started to feel like he didn't even care about you anymore and contemplated a break up. It never happened though, you couldn't bring your self to do it, He always seemed like he was "the one" or your "soulmate".
~~~~~~~~
One night you got a message from Seungri.
" I've missed you. I know you haven't had time to see the last music videos but I made something just for you. I love you xx"
It held the link to a YouTube video.
http://youtu.be/MEZMQMhC1ng
(Same as one above)
You giggled while you watched the video. They were all huge dorks but you loved them.
Then it got to Seungris part; your breath hitched in your throat as he turned the camera to himself. It was as if you were falling in love all over again. His long term absence seemed to make his reappearance even more special. You stared into his eyes, although it was just a video you could feel him staring right back.

" I'm a man who's holding a pretty flower
A man who's holding a flower called you, who everyone loves
I'm drunk with your scent, getting hazy again
Don't get plucked away
Please "

You felt tears welt in your eyes.
You opened your phone and began texting
"I love you too. Your part is beautiful. Come home soon. <3"
Things would be okay.

~~~~~~~~
(A/N):
Wow okay. Sorry if this is crappy I wrote it in my iPhone and It's 12:35 AM and I've been having the inspiration to write a Seungri fanfic after watching the Bae bae performance live. (He's just amazing.) I'm a GD girl so if it's super crappy I'm sorry I tried >.<. But hey! Thanks for reading! Constructive criticism is wanted. Maybe I'll write more better ones.