Love ~ Taeyang OneShot

You and Taeyang were tucking in your 10 year old son. It was rare the two of you were home together this late. Days like this you both jumped at the opportunity to tuck in your son despite him being older.

You planted a kiss on the young boy's forehead, "Goodnight honey."

"Goodnight mommy," he said, "Can you step outside? I need to talk to daddy about something."

You giggled glancing over at Taeyang, "Oh, is this big-boy talk?"

"Obviously. Girls aren't allowed to hear," Taeyang said playing along and pushing you out the door. He planted a kiss on your cheek before slowly closing it.

You laughed shaking your head and began to get ready for bed.

~~~

10 minutes later Taeyang entered the bedroom.

"Oh, hey babe," you said planting a kiss on his cheek, "so what did *insert ideal son name* want to talk about?"

"You're going to laugh," he said sitting on the bed, "He told me theirs a girl in his class he likes."

"Awww, how cute," you said getting under the covers.

"Yeah, so then he asked me how did I know when I loved you and wanted to marry you."

"Wow, he thinks far ahead," you said giggling, "he is our son."

You had a flashback to your rookie years where you and Taeyang would look at the stars and you're your future together; 20 years later it came true.

"I told him: You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because your reality is finally better than your dreams."

A giant smile made its way across your face, "Since when have you felt like that?"

"Since the day I met you," he said pulling you into him to cuddle.

"Me too," you said burring your face in the crook of his neck.

"You know I love you right?"

"I know. I love you more though."

__________________________________

(A/N:) Sorry for the late update!! Schools been busy with after school classes to get ahead and finals are next week so AHHHHH! I might not have an update next week, and If I do it'll probably be short :/. Ill try to get to the requests during my winter break :). Hope you enjoyed this.