1.

Liam's POV

Walking towards home, i bumped into someone. If I wasn't mistaken, it was my new neighbor. I've seen him in some of my classes but I never really paid attention to him.

"Sorry mate, didn't see you there." I apologized.

"It's fine, don't worry about it." He replied. "Liam right?" He asked. 'How did he know my name?' I thought to myself.

"Yep, that's me and......" I said

"Zayn." He said. "I'm you're new neighbor" he added.

"Yeah, I know." I replied. "If you want we can walk home together? I mean only if you are heading home like me." I asked

"Sure! That be great. I'm still not familiar with the streets here" he replied.

Zayn and I chatted pretty much the whole time. He seems to me a pretty cool kid. I found out that he has 3 sisters and that he is the only boy. I asked him why he moved here to Wolverhampton. But he decided not to answer.

"I'm sorry" I apologized.

"Don't be, it's that I really don't like when people ask me that. But i'll tell you soon" he said.

"Ok then, look um... Do you wanna chill in my house?" I asked him

"That's fine to me mate." He replied.

He stopped by at his house for a minute to let his parents know where he is. After that I introduced him to my mom, who made us some sandwich. We went upstairs to my room and played COD. He is really good at it. Never seen someone who can beat me that easily. We started to talk again. I told him basically how our school works and how can you fit in. He talked about his girlfriend Perrie, who he left in Bradford. Based on how he described her, she sounds pretty fit and bitchy. But hey, who am I to judge.

***

Louis's POV

Harry and I just finished football practice and we decided to chill at his house. He opened the front door and we saw a naked Niall eating a banana walking around the house. I burst into laughter, while Harry and Niall were just embarassed.

"Seriously Niall! Grow up!" Harry shouted at Niall who is still walkig around the house naked.

"Come on mate, you're stepbrother is funny" I told Harry.

Niall sat between me and Harry. I was so distracted from Niall's dick. It was like a pot of gold. His dick is let see about 7" or 7 1/2" it look so delicous

"Likin' what you see" Niall spoke to me.

"Fuck off! Leprechaun!" I swore at him.

"Jeez, I was just mocking you." He replied.

"Look Niall, me and Louis still have tons of homework to do, so why don't you go back to your room and put some clothes on." Harry ordered Niall. "And btw!? Stop deep throating the banana ok?" Harry added.

Harry is that type of person who easily get pissed and very flirty. And that's what I like about him. He can be really flirty to me even though he is straight. I know its only a banter to him, but for me its not. I do like Harry, like I know everything about him even every inch of his 8" cock. Yeah, we masturbate together sometimes and we even sleep naked when we have sleep overs. I'm so lucky that he doesn't notice my feelings for him else, everything is gonna go down.

"Lou?" Harry asked.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Are you gay?" He asked.

I went silent for like a minute tilll I got a chance to asnwer.

"Why'd you ask?" I asked him.

"Well, its not that I hate gay people, but you were staring at Niall's cock" he replied.

"So? That doesn't mean anything" I said.

"You know what, lets just drop this topic and focus back on studying for our English finals ok?" He asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

I hope he won't get suspicious anymore or else I have to get my act better.