17.

Eddie will be played by Eddie Fox from Survivor Caramoan :)) he is a babe! Haha <3 picture on the right

--------------------------------------------------

A YEAR LATER

Liam's POV

I woke up from what I thought a long slumber, but it was actually an hour. Since I decided to admit myself into rehab a year ago, I never been able to sleep properly. I know it's been a year, I probably should move on from my past but I just can't seem to let it go that easily. Sometimes that incident at Paul's balcony still plays inside my head. I told myself that I would never go into that state of depression anymore. I can't stand seeing Zayn like that.

***Flashback***

"Liam!" Zayn shouted as I ran away from him and Paul.

They continued to chase me till we got home. We sat there in the couch not talking or making any movements. Just sitting there still. I felt this sudden guilt again, it is like the guilt I had when I found out that Adam died. I stood up from my seat and saw Zayn and Paul looked at me with confusion in there eyes.

"Don't bother ask me where I am going. I need to finish some work." I said, then quickly ran upstairs.

My room was across the balcony, so I went there and took some fresh air. I leaned against the terrace and looked down. I estimated that the balcony wasn't that high, so I pulled myself up. Now I'm standing on it, I turned around so my back was facing the air. I saw Zayn looking at me with tears.

"Why Liam? Why?" He said in between sobs.

"Zayn, I can't do this anymore. I killed Adam." I started crying. "Can't you see it Zayn? I'm a terrible person. I am a monster." I finished.

"Liam what about US?" he asked as he got closer to me. "Don't you love me anymore Liam?" he continued. "If you do, then take my hand and come down. If you don't then I'm letting you go." With that I took his hand and stepped down from the ledge.

I hugged Zayn so tight and kissed him. I told myself that I would never let Zayn go, NEVER"

***Flashback Ends***

Two months ago, Zayn visited me the last time. It wasn't the best conversation we had, a) I didn't talk at all. b) we ended things between us.

Eddie, my doctor, told Zayn that breaking up with me while I'm still rehab wasn't the best move, but Zayn pleaded that he couldn't take it anymore. He used the "if you love someone, you let them go, if they comeback it was meant to be" phrase. Which I thought was the lamest thing someone told me. Still, Eddie believed that for my own sake. He supported me the two weeks I bawled my eyes out in front of the mirror saying "Fag" again and again and again.

Eddie, was the best, he helped to where I am now and he is an awesome guy, and not only because he told me he loved me, it's also because I'm moving in with him two days from now. I feel like a jerk to him though, I feel like I'm using him to get over Zayn.

***

Niall's POV

Can you believe it? It's been a year since Louis and I got together! I know its sounds crazy, but hey! I'm having a blast with him.

Tonight, Louis and I are going to Nando's for our anniversary dinner. I insisted that we should go there since it's my favorite place to eat. Like who wouldn't love Nando's? Anyways, Louis is picking me up at 7 and it's already 5:30, I guess I have to get ready then.

I spent the next hour picking which clothes to wear, and what style of hair should I do and what cologne to wear. In the end, I ended up with a my hair spiking a bit in the front, a grey cardigan over a polo shirt and I also decide to wear Adam Levine's new cologne. Smells good.

Louis picked me up at 7 sharp, we kissed and went straight to Nando's. While ordering our food, I felt Louis' foot rubbing my legs. I gave him a "WTF?" look and he just winked at me. The whole time we were eating, Louis constantly keep rubbing my legs, thighs and even my crotch, which gave me a boner for sure.

I couldn't take it anymore, so I got up off my seat and whispered to Louis. "Men's room now!". After a minute or two Louis and I found an empty stall and started to make out roughly. What happening right now, wasn't my ideal start for anniversary sex, I was hoping for a romantic and passionate.

"Niall, please" Louis begged.

"Are you sure babe?" I asked.

"Yes" He replied.

"Do you want me to prepare you?" I asked again. Louis nodded and then I kissed Louis, who is now pushed against the wall.

We got naked and I told Louis to sit down at the toilet. I lift his legs up and rubbed his asshole. I sucked my fingers two to be exact and pushed it into his hole. Louis let out a moan that woke my cock.

After minutes of silent fingering, since we have to or else we would get caught. I finally pushed my hard cock into his hole. Louis' face showed pain and pleasure at the same time. I kept banging him faster and rougher.

We kept fucking for an hour that Louis already came thrice, but I haven't yet. I decided that Louis should suck me off, he got into his knees and kept sucking me. Not long enough I came inside his hot mouth. But sadly our happiness got cut off immediately.

The janitor of Nando's caught us and called the police. Soon enough the police came and took Louis and I to the police station. Luckily, Harry came to bail us out. He was disappointed, but what can I do?