13.

Adam's POV

As soon as school finished I started to look for Zayn's house. Little did I know they we're my neighbour. Great! Now my chance of getting close to Liam is getting bigger. I made my way over to the door and knocked and Liam opened the door.

"Oh... Why are you here?" Liam greeted me with an annoyed face.

"Visiting. Isn't it obvious?" I replied.

"Whatever" he said as I stood there looking at his face. "What!? Do you wanna come in or not?" He said afterwards.

"Of course I'll go in" I replied with a big smile on my face and walked in their house. I observed the house and it was really nice. "Nice crib you got here mate." I said.

"First of all, thanks and second of all we're not mates" he replied.

"Will you stop being sassy!" I snapped. "Since we saw each other earlier today, you wouldn't even answer my questions properly and you are being a total arse!" I continued.

"Maybe, if you have forgotten. You bullied me since freshman year!" Liam shouted back at me.

"I'm sorry! Ok? I know!" I said while looking away from Liam. "Liam! Let me make it up to you! Please. I've changed a lot Liam. A LOT!" I pleaded.

"Oh you did?" Liam asked. I nodded. "Ok, you have 3 minutes to prove me that you are not that fucking asshole anymore!" He stated.

With that I moved closer to Liam and crashed my lips on his. Surprisingly enough....... Liam kissed me back.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Liam pulled away, pressed his forehead against mine and started to tear up.

I wrap my arms around him and pulled him for a hug.

"I don't know what I'm doing Liam. I never done this and I'm scared." I confessed and started to cry. "Liam, the real reason behind why I started the bullying is because I'm jealous of you. I am jealous about the fact that you are so proud of being gay and I can't! I can't look at guys the way you do, cause if I stare at a guy's ass. I'll get judge! Shun! Even worse." I ranted and stopped crying.

"Look Adam" Liam said while placing both of his hands on my shoulder. "You proved that you've changed and I'm willing to help you to get through this. Both of us will" with that Liam kissed me and I kissed him back, but someone had been watching us the whole time.

Zayn.

***

Niall's POV

"He raped me" I said.

"Niall. Why didn't you tell anyone?" Louis asked, still shocked about what I just confessed.

"I couldn't! Louis! I killed Josh!" Once again I confessed.

"Niall.. Why?" Louis asked.

"Louis! If you were in my position that time, you would've done the same thing. He threatened me, that if I told the police he would ruin my life." I explained.

"But you could've let the police handle

it." He suggested.

"Haven't you been paying attention? He would ruin my life if I told the police." I stated.

"I'm sorry, but Ni... This is serious." He said

"No shit, Sherlock." I replied.

"Am I the first one to know about this?" He asked and I nodded back. "Why me?"

"Louis, I trust you with all my heart and you're the only one who will understand me." I said.

"Come here," he said puling me for a hug. "From now on, I'll be gentle to you and I will be your knight in shining armour." He said and then he kissed me.

"Thank you Louis" I replied and kissed him too