12.

There is a picture of Adam on the side. Adam is played by Steve Grand. Love that boy <3

--------------------------------------------------

Liam's POV

As I walked fast towards my locker Adam quickly ran to me and grabbed my hand. He looked at me with a grin in his face, while I simply looked at him with an angry face.

"Hey Liam!" Adam said

"Hi." I replied, while looking away from Adam.

"Come on Liam, put some enthusiasm on that 'Hi'" he smiled and placed both of his hands on my shoulder. I smiled at him annoyingly.

"Cut to the chase Adam." I snapped at him not really wanting to be late for class on my first day.

"Well, I missed you and I am the one whose giving you a tour of the school and helping you get through on your first day." He said while letting go of me.

"Just get me to my first class, I'm already." I told Adam while turning away from me.

"C'mon then." He said. With that he led me to History class where I saw Zayn sitting with a curly brunette beside him. I couldn't help to feel jealous since I was hoping that, that should be Zayn and I sitting together.

Adam apologized to the teacher for being late, he then made us sit on the seats at the back of the room. As the teacher continued his lecture, Adam and I didn't have anymore interactions till Adam faced me and started talking to me again.

"Why did you and Zayn moved here?" He randomly asked.

"It's none of your business!" I quietly snapped at him. While giving him and evil look.

"Cut it out Liam! I'm trying to be nice here and you're not helping" He said while putting his pen down and leaned closer to me.

"Maybe, if you were nicer before, maybe I would be enlightened to talk to you." I said to him. Before he could even reply the bell rang and I quickly got up from my seat and walked out of the room with Zayn.

Zayn's POV

I couldn't help to notice the guy that Liam came in with. They seemed pretty close to each other, I mean at the hallway that taller guy had his hands placed on Liam's shoulder.

"I guess you already made a new friend, Liam" I told Liam while we walked to our next class, which is Drama.

"What are you talking about?" Liam asked me.

"That tall guy who was with you in History. Is he you're friend?" I asked innocently.

"He is a nobody Zayn." He replied.

"Okay." I said after.

Maybe if I asked that guy, maybe I could be his friend. I mean he seems familiar to me. Maybe I already met him before or something. I don't know, I couldn't remember.

Before I entered the Drama room, I saw that guy so I ran up to him and introduced myself.

"Hi! I'm Zayn, I've seen you talk to my bestfriend Liam and I wonder if you and him are friends." I happily asked him.

"I already know you're name." He said. "Don't you remember me Zayn? I'm Adam. We used to be team mates at our old school" He added, but clearly I don't know anything that he said.

"I'm sorry Adam, I don't know what you're talking about. You see I had an amnesia after the plane that Liam and I were on during our vacation crashed. Since then I don't remember anything." I replied to him. Adam was completely shocked. His jaw dropped and he was stuttering.

"I'm sorry Zayn, that's tragic. But you know what give me you're address and lets catch up about things after school ok?" He said, I nodded as I wrote my address on his palm. This is gonna be fun, I'm gonna learn more things about me.

***

Niall's POV

It's been three hours and Louis and I are still not talking or doing anything to make us get out of my room.

"I'm sorry Niall." Louis started apologizing. I didn't say anything.

"Niall! For goodness sake. I'm being honest here and you're not giving any effort." He got up of my bed and walked towards me.

"Fine, sorry!" I snapped at him.

"Bullshit Niall! Be sincere! I am ok? And so should you!" He shouted at me.

"You want me to be sincere? How about this?" I got up of my seat and crashed my lips into Louis'

Louis gave in and kissed me back. We we're making out for I don't know what reason but it definitely feels fucking awesome. Louis pulled away and led me to my bed. Louis laid on his back while I places myself on top of him.

"I'm sorry Louis, from the bottom of my heart." I finally apologized, but Louis' didn't say anything. Instead he pulled me for more steamy make out session.

When I realized Louis was unbuckling my belt, I quickly pulled away from him and got off my bed.

"What's the matter Niall?" He asked.

"Nothing" I replied as I started to cry.

"Hey Niall. Why? Are you crying? Did I do something wrong?" He asked me while hugging me from the back.

"Louis." I said as I pulled myself away from and faced him. "I lied" I continued.

"About what?" He asked with a confused look.

"Remember when we had a walk around town and we talked about my life back in Mullingar?" I asked and he nodded.

"I lied about having sex with my teacher. That never happened." I said , Louis was about to say something but I interrupted him. "Josh was my bestfriend and I loved him, and..." I paused and started cry even more.

"He raped me."