18.

You and I Ending Part 1

Liam's POV

After moving in with Eddie, I felt like a new person you know? I feel like I have this freedom that I can do things by myself and not thinking about what others say. Eddie made me feel special; he is so nice to me and treated me like I do belong. I know Zayn made me feel special too, but Eddie, Eddie is much older than Zayn and he has more experience than Zayn. Now speaking of Zayn, I wonder where he is now.

"Liam babe" Eddie called from the kitchen.

"What is it?" I asked as I turned down the volume of the t.v.

"What would you like to eat?" He asked.

"I don't know" I said as I got up from the sofa and made my way over to the kitchen. "I think we should make pasta or something, whatever we have on the fridge is fine." I continued.

Eddie then took some ingredients for the pasta we were making. I took a knife to help him prepare but he stopped me. "Liam! Don't use that!" He yelled at me.

I laughed. "Then how do we chop the onions then?" I asked laughing.

"I'll do the chopping, I don't want you to be near any sharp things ok?" he told me taking the knife away from me.

"Eddie why?" I asked.

"Because!" he insisted.

"Because what!?" I yelled. "Because you think that I'm going to harm myself? Huh!?" I asked as tears were forming on my eyes. I couldn't believe, Eddie doesn't trust me!? Why? Is this why he is treating me nicely and like a baby?

"Yes!" He replied. "I don't want you to harm yourself ok? I don't think you're healed enough to not do it to yourself." He continued.

"Healed!? What are you talking about!? I'm not sick?" I asked making me feel so angry at him.

"Liam you have to understand, you are still fragile and still recovering from your depression. I'm just helping you to get through it." He said.

"Is this why you've been nice to me all along and treated me like a baby?" I asked as I start to cry, but he didn't reply. "Sorry, Eddie but you leave me no choice. I'm leaving you that's it." I said and started to walk away from Eddie.

I grabbed my jacket and my phone on the living room and ran out of the door crying. I thought he is going to chase me after, but I guess I'm wrong. He didn't bother chasing me. I continue to ran when I bumped into a guy with a hoodie on.

"Sorry, I wasn't paying attention" I apologized and continued walking.

"Liam?" I heard the guy in the hoodie said.

I turned around and it was Zayn.

***

Louis' POV

Niall and I decided to finally move out of our parent's house and bought a house in London. After living here in Chesire for so long, it's good to see the rest of his country. Today is the day Niall and I are moving, I went to Niall's house an hour before the cab pick us up. I already said my goodbyes to my family this morning, it was hard enough not to cry that is why I didn't want them to be here at Niall's house as well. There is gonna be lots of tears to handle. I watched Niall said his goodbyes to his family and to Harry. I haven't said my goodbye to Harry, cause I know saying goodbye to him would be the toughest one.

Niall finished his goodbyes and walked outside the house

as the cab pulled in front. Harry helped us to put our suitcases and bags to the trunk of the car.

"Hey babe?" I asked Niall.

"Yeah?" he replied.

"I still have to say goodbye to Harry ok? Just stay in the cab and I'll be quick" I said and he nodded.

I made my way over to Harry who is already crying. I pulled him for a hug and rested my head on his chest and cried.

"Hey don't cry. I'll visit you when I have time, or you can visit me. I know it's far away but it's worth the drive. We still gonna see each other." Harry told me before I let go of him.

"I know." I said as I wiped my tears. "But hey, I'd get more freedom." I continued and smiled.

"Yeah, you can free your inner beauty." He joked. "But make sure, take care of him." He continued pointing at his stepbrother.

"Yes I will" I replied.

With that I waved goodbye and entered the cab, with the person I never thought I'd fallen in love with. The cab started to move I turned to face Niall and asked him a question.

"Niall? Do you see a future with me?" I asked.

"Louis, that future with you is happening right now" he replied as he kissed my lips.