15.

Liam's POV

It's been two days since Zayn came back and Cuddling in the couch and watching tv with Zayn doesn't get any better. It feel so good to have Zayn back. I feel complete again. But there is a part of me that still wonders about Adam. I feel so bad for leaving him hanging there so heartbroken.

"Li." Zayn said.

"Yes Zee" I replied.

"Why did you kiss Adam?" He asked.

"Umm. It's complicated" I replied.

"Liam, we have lots of time." He said seriously.

"I felt bad for him" I said.

"Thats it?" He started while getting off me and stand up in front of me. "Cause I think there's more to it." He added

"What do you want me to say?" I asked. "Do you want me to say that I kissed him, because I missed being with someone and that I'm trying to move on from the one I love huh?!" I continued with my voice getting high and eyes tearing up. "Zayn! I never thought that you'd come back. I kept thinking that one day you will, but as time passed by you showed no improvement of remembering anything. I felt hopeless. I thought that you don't wanna remember me anymore, that you don't wanna remember all the things we've shared." I said as I cried. "Zayn, I was ready to move on. To let you go. Cause you know, if you really love someone, you'll let them go." I finished. Zayn stood there with tears in his eyes.

"You.. You were giving up on me." He said as he tried to get hold of himself.

"It's not that Zayn. You made no progress on recovering from your amnesia. What am I supposed to do?" I asked standing up from my seat and holding Zayn.

Zayn was going to say something when a breaking news appeared on the tv.

"A young man named Adam Jones, was found dead after committing suicide at school wednesday afternoon" the reporter said.

I fall on my knees and cried. Zayn stood there shocked.

***

Niall's POV

I reached Louis' front steps, I rang the door bell and Lottie answered the door.

"Hey Lottie!" I greeted.

"Hey Niall, what are you doing here?" Lottie asked.

"I'm wondering if Louis is here." I replied.

"Yeah, he is here. Do you wanna come in?" I nodded. "He is in his room just surprise him." She added.

I made my way up to Louis' room when I heard him singing to 'Look After You' by The Fray. I opened the door and found Louis' lying on his bed, eyes closed with his headphones on. I silently sat beside him and started to rub his temple. Louis' then opened his eyes and looked at me with a smile on his.

"Hey Ni," he said.

"Hey" I said as well. "You really have good voice you know." I complemented Louis.

"I guess so" He replied while standing up and kissed me on the cheeks.

"I have question though." I said.

"Ok?" He answered.

"This thing between us..." I started. "Does this make us like a couple or something?" I stopped. "Or? Are we just friends with benefits?" I added.

Louis looked at me with an 'awe' face and stood up from his bed and kneeled in front of me.

"Do you really think that this thing between us is not serious or just for fun?" He asked. I nodded. "Well to be honest I was going to ask you the same thing, because I told myself that I wouldn't get too attached to a guy unless he wanted to be mine." He stated while holding my hands.

"So are we couple then? Boyfriends?" I asked. Louis let a small laugh.

"Of course babe," with that we kissed when suddenly, someone opened the door and caught us. It was Louis' mom, and I have a bad feeling about this. She was shocked. 'Uh oh' I thought to myself.