6.

Zayn's POV

"Liam!" I said as he walked on me naked in my room. "Can you wait till I put some clothes on?" I asked?

"Nope. I like seeing you naked, even thought this is my first time seeing you" he answered, while making his way on my bed.

I smiled and jump on him and kissed him. "You wanna practice our biology project aka 'the strip tease biology project'?" I asked.

"Shut up! Just with the thought of it, i'm gonna puke." He answered "but fine lets go through it" he agreed.

"Good! Now take you clothes off." I commanded Liam.

"But-" he said but I interupte him.

"No buts, just no clothes" I said winking at him.

As Liam finished getting undressed, I locked the door and didn't bother putting clothes on so my plan would work.

I made Liam to stand straight, legs apart and arms wide open. I first touched his face and run my fingers through it, while saying what are parts of the face and their functions. I made Liam giggle and blush a bit, because I said the use of his mouth is to suck his boyfriend's cock. Though i wouldn't say it in the class. I like the way I can call Liam my boyfriend.

Moving on, I made my way through his hips. I described his hips ans the softest part of his body as what I felt from touching him. I rubbed my hands along his v-line which made him tense even more.

"Z.. Zayn!" he stuttered silently.

"Yes?" I whispered on his ear.

"Stop it, i'm getting horny" he said while holding my hips.

"That was the plan" I said as I pressed my naked body even more against his naked body.

I turned Liam around and took his 8inch cock in my hands. I gently stroked it as I placed kisses on Liam's colllar bones. I felt Liam's body getting warmer so I leaned in and kissed him. Before I could even begin to make another move, Liam grabbed my 7.5 cock and stroked it.

I pulled away from Liam. "Getting eager there Payne?" I asked.

"You gonna pay for this Malik!" He replied, then kissed me with more passion.

He then pulled away and pushed to my bed. He started touching my body and lick me. He started from my collar bones then into my armpits and then on my abs. I layed there so aroused and sweaty, the hear of the moment is just way to hot to handle for Liam and I not to sweat.

Liam then spit on his hand and rubbed it on my fully hard cock. He then went on his knees and started sucking me. It felt so good, better than all of the girls who blew me.

"Babe! Stop it! Im gonna cum!" I said as I pulled Liam away.

"Then, let me fuck you then!" He said. I nodded and lifted my legs so Liam will have access of my hole.

We didn't use and condoms or lube, only spit. After Liam finished lubricatin his rock hard cock, he positioned himself. He then slowly pushed his cock inside me. I gasped on pain, but I quickly managed to get myself used to it.

My plan didn't excatly quite how I wantes to go, because I was getting fucked by my hot boyfriend. I was supposed to pop his cherry, but I guess he is the one who popped mine. Liam kept thrusting and thrusting harder and faster everytime. I couldn't take it anymore so I squirt seven shots of hot cum all over my body and Liam's

Liam quickly pulled his cock out and placed himself on top of me. He then shoot 6 shots of hot thick cum which landed on my pecs and some on my face.

"I love you" he said to me while licking the cum on my face.

"I love you too Liam" I said.

"I know you're plan Zayn. I tricked you. So were doing my idea." He said while kissing me in the lips.

"I know. I know at least we're gettig an A" I said as rolled Liam to my side and cuddled with him.

***

Louis' POV

I laid on my bed thinking about everything that happened between me and Harry. I started to realize that he is only confused about his sexuality and he is only using, but I want Harry.

Harry's POV

I walked home and found out that my grandparents are having dinner with Niall.

"Oh hey Harry!" Niall greeted me. "I finally met your grandparents and they are really cool!" He added.

"Oh hey Niall, yeah they're the best" I replied as I made my way over to my grandparents and hugged them and gave them kisses on the cheeks.

"Niall would like to come and talk to me for a sec" I asked Niall and he nodded and excused himself.

"Sup?" He asked.

"Louis and I kissed and we blew each other" I said way to loud that I think my grandparents heard it loud enough for my grandpa to rush over to the kitchen.

"I will not have a homosexual family member!" He spat on my face. I quickly ran away from the house and went to Louis' house we're I know I'll be safe.

Niall's POV

"You know what!? People like you should be not here. You know why?" I looked at Harry's grandpa

"You are telling Harry, to not love or have sex with the same sex? Why? Are you scared?" I asked him.

"No" he replied.

"Scared that, you're only grandson isn't going to pass the family name and blood.? Well maybe, just maybe. Harry isn't gay? Maybe he is just confused or going through a phase?" I added.

"Cause I am gay and I am part of this family so I'm guessing you have to deal with. If Harry is a homosexual then you have to deal with it as well." I finished talking.

With that Harry's grandparents got up and left.