2.

Liam's POV

It's been two weeks since Zayn and I became friends. Each day after school we basically hanged out in my place or at his place. Zayn talked about sports and I basically became a total loser cause I suck at sport. While Zayn doesn't, he already signed up for the basketball team, which is going to be big accomplishment for him if get in.

"Good luck Zayn, on your basketball try-out tomorrow" I said while laying on my bed facing Zayn, who is also laying on my bed beside me.

"Thanks mate! I don't want to sound cocky, but I'm pretty sure I'll get in the team." He replied.

"I know, but the basketball coach is really tough when choosing his team. He basically torture them and whoever survives, will get a spot on the team" I replied back at him.

"Wow Liam... You think I'm not that good enough" he answered back.

"I didn't mean it like-" I got cut off

"Mate! I'm just joking!" He said to me laughing. "But promise me, if I ever make it to the team. I want to see you on my first game in the bleachers, cheering for me when I get that final shot!" He continued and held up his pinky. "Pinky swear?" He added.

"Pinky swear" I replied smiling at him.

***1 Week Later****

"Hey!" I yelled at Zayn, who is standing at his locker. He looked at me but he didn't say anything. I walked up to him and by the time I got to him he looked at me with disgust.

"What do you want!?" He shouted at me in a angry tone.

"Chill there mate. I just want to congratulate you for making to the team." I told him while I tried to give him a high five. He looked at me with disgust once again and spat on my face.

"Thanks, but I don't need to hear that from you." He said to me as he started to walk away from me.

His words felt like knives. It's like I did something wrong to make him get angry and look at me with disgust. I basically did nothing! I stood there with my head down thinking what could've I done.

Zayn's POV

I couldn't believe that I just did that to Liam. He doesn't deserve to be treated like that. He is my friend. I turned around the hallway and saw my teammates. They were clapping and cheering my name. I stayed silent.

"Good job Zayn!" Chris said, while patting me in the back.

"Yeah Zayn! You passed the test!" Mark added giving me a bottle of coke.

"Why aren't you smiling?" Chris looked at me. "Are you regretting what you did?" He continued, while grabbing my jaw hard enough to almost break it "Cause you know, if you do. You're out of the team. I am the captain and if you regret anything I make you do. You're out!" He spat at me.

"I didn't" I replied, then he released me.

"Good!" He grinned at me. "Get your dick ready for your next test. After our first game, you are going to take some virginity! Remember that!" He yelled while he and the team started to walk away.

I need to do what Chris wants me to do or else I am out. Basketball is the only thing I am good at and I don't know anymore what do if my dreams get crushed.

***

Louis' POV

"Harry! Stop it!" I yelled at Harry as he tried to tackle me.

"Hah! You can't stop me Boo Bear" he replied mocking me.

"Fuck you! You know that I hate when they call me that!" I told him.

"But it suits you." He answered.

Right now, after wrestling on his bed. Harry is basically on top only inches away from my face. My heart started beating fast as I feel his breathe and as I stare at his gorgeous eyes.

"Hey." Harry whisperred.

"What" i replied.

"What would you do if I kiss you right now. Since we are already in this position" he said

"I don't know." I answered.

After a few more silence, Harry leaned in more and crashed his lips on my lips. It felt so good, his lips felt so bold and powerful. I couldn't believe that my bestfriend/crush kissed me. I kissed him back, but he immediately pulled away. And got up from his position.

"I think you should leave" he said.

My heart felt like it's been crashes into million pieces. I felt worthless and played. I wanted to cry, but I didn't want to. I got up from his bed and immediately walked out of the room. I opened the door and saw Niall standing outside shirtless. I looked at him and felt a tear fell down on my face.

"Fuck you Harry! Are you stupid!? Cunt!" I heard Niall swore at Harry and followed me outside their house.