3.

Zayn's POV

*****3 Days Later*****

My first basketball has finished and we won, I'm standing outside the gymnasium waiting for Chris. I'm still really nervous though, I'm scared of what will Chris gonna make me do today. I was surprised that Liam still showed up and watched me play. I though after how I treated him few days ago, he won't like to see me anymore. But I guess I was wrong.

"Zayn!" I heard Chris yelled from across the street. So I ran towards him. "Nice job today Malik!" He congratulated me.

"Thanks" I replied.

"That's not important. What is important is that you take Payne's gay virginity." He continued.

"But... I'm not gay Chris" I told him.

"Oh" he gasped sarcastically. "I thought you were" he paused "cause you know. Liam aka. "The Biggest Faggot" is your buddy." He continued.

"He's not gay!" I shouted at him. "And even if he is, hanging out with him doesn't make me gay" I added.

"Look! I don't care if you're gay or not! I wan't you to have sex with him or else you're out of the team!" He spat on my face.

I stayed silence. 'Am I really gonna give up my dream for Liam? But wait! maybe I can save Liam without giving up my dream' I thought myself.

"So what is it Zayn?" He asked

"I'm not gonna do it." I said to him.

"Too bad Malik. You're out then." He said to me while stepping on my foot.

"But you can't kick me out of the team" I said to Chris.

"Tell me how Malik?!? Huh!?" He shouted at me.

"You didn't put me in the team. Coach did. So you have no rights to kick me off the team!" I told him, leaving Chris speechless from the truth.

"You know what Malik? I'm done with you. But this isn't the last of me. Remember that!" Chris shouted on my face as he walkes away from me.

The sun already set down and I decided that I'm going to apologize to Liam. I just hope he forgive me.

Liam's POV

I was in my room laying in bed, thinking how good Zayn was at his game. He basically made the won. I saw him looking at me today and he smiled. I think he remembered that I didn't break our promise.

*knock, knock*

I got up of my bed and opened the door. I was surprised to see Zayn standing in front.

"Hey!" Zayn spoke

"Hi!" I said back. "How did you?" I asked.

"Oh! Um your mom let me in and said just go to your room" he answered

"I see. Get yourself comfortable" I told him. As he sat on my bed"Nice game by the way. You're really good" I added.

"Yeah, un thanks." He replied. As I closed my door and sat beside him."Look, Liam. I'm really sorry on how I acted for the past few days. It's just that Chris forced me to. I didn't mean it ok? I'm reall sorry, I hope you forgive me?"He apologized.

"It's fine, I'm used to it." I answered back. "And I forgive you Zayn. I know you're not like that." I added.

"Thanks." He smiled at me. "If you don't mind me asking. Did you get bullied or called name before I moved to your school?" He asked.

"Um, yeah mostly by Chris and his friends. They'd been calling me gay for years now." I told Zayn.

"Did you do anything?" Zayn asked worrying.

"At first I defended myself, but then I just stopped cause I started to believe what they say." I replied

"Why?" He asked with a confused.

"Cause I've been wanting to do this" I answered.

Before Zayn could even say anything. I leaned in and crashed my lips to his, hoping that he will kiss me back. Suprisingly he did. He placed his hands on my face and pulled me even more. It felt like the best thing in the world. I feel like all of my worries and insecurities fades away by one kiss.

***

Niall's POV

"Louis!" I shouted at him "Stop!"

"Why are you following me. Niall!?" He replied still walking away from me.

"I know you like Harry." I yelled at him. He stopped and turned around to face my direction.

"I don't like him ok?! And besides I'm not gay." He said wiping his eyes.

"Oh! Cut the crap! Louis! I'm gay and I know you are too cause that's how I reacted when that same thing happened to me when I used to live in Ireland with my friend Josh." I confessed to him. Louis stayed silent and bowed his head down.

"I guess you right, but I still don't like Harry that way." He answered

"Whatever. But I promise I won't tell Harry." I told Louis.

"Thanks. Niall." He said "Hey, um do you wanna walk to the park or something, since we already are outside walking." Louis asked.

"Yeah sure." I replied.

Louis and I eventually walked around Holmes Chapel for hours and hours. We talked about how he find out he was gay. He said that he always gets a boner whenever he sees hot guys. And that is only when he was 13. I was really shocked. But I just burst into laughter. Louis asked me about my story. So I told him that before my mum met Harry's dad, I just go to clubs and to random places.

I told Louis that when I was 15 my friend Sean took me to this place where you get suck by hot girls. So when i got into the room, I didn't see any girls I saw a dick hanging on a hole. So I took his cock in my mouth and gave him the best blowjob ever. But since it was my first blowjob I kinda bit his dick accidentally and he pulled his dick out of the hole and opened my door. I was surprised that it was my hot gym teacher. When he saw that it was me he grabbed me and made out with me. Then we eventually had sex. His big dick felt so good in my ass.

Louis was just shocked on everything that I am saying.

"Woah mate! I don't think I can handle it anymore" he said.

"But i'm not done yet!" I complained.

"Ok! Go make it fast." He replied

"I fucked my teacher after he fucked me." I told him.

We just burst into laughter and made our way back home.