Feeling Exhausted

Danny and Jessica spend every minute together. Well, they tried to. Jessica still having morning sickness kept running to the bathroom.
"Jess, I have to talk to you about something."
"Okay...." She says feeling worried.
"I'm not going to be able to come home next weekend. We going to be filming everyday, but the good news is I'll finish my scenes sooner, meaning I'll be home 3 days earlier."
"Awe..." she says, "Well, that's okay, if that will get you home for good sooner..." She trails off as tears form in her eyes.
"What's wrong?"
"I don't know. I just got sad all of a sudden."

Danny left Monday morning and Jessica felt emotional when he left which she tried to understand. She had done well the first week he was away. Also she felt so tired she stayed in bed, only getting up to go to the bathroom. As she lays on the bed, she runs her hand over her belly. She still wasn't showing yet but she could feel that her belly felt more firm and stuck out just a tiny bit since last week.

By Thursday, Jessica alternated from her bed to the sofa. It was around lunch time she sits on the sofa and looks through the iTunes Store and found What to Expect When You're Expecting book and downloaded it to her iPad. She finds week nine and begins to read.
Chances are you've never been tired in your life and for good reason: Your body is working over time preparing for motherhood as it develops the placenta; your babies lifeline.....
She finished reading week 9 and sighs. She puts her iPad on the coffee table next to the sofa and lays her head back. She closes her eyes and drifts off to sleep.
Jessica is woken up by a knock the door.
"Jessica!!! Are you okay!?!!"
Jessica opens the door and says, "Yes Sarah I'm okay. Stop shouting."
"Sorry Jess I got worried about you. I called and text..." Sarah trails off as she notices appearance. Jessica hair was all over the place and she was still in her pajamas.
"Oh, I'm sorry Sarah, I just fell asleep. I couldn't help it." She says to Sarah. "What time is it?"
"It's 6."
"Oh my! I..." Jessica sighs and sits. "I've just been so tired this week. This pregnancy is so different from my first. But then again Sam didn't give me a chance to be tired." Jessica puts her head in her hands.
"Awe Jess." Sarah says and sits next to Jessica and hugs her.

Sorry this was a very short chapter. Been really busy these past few days and haven't had a chance to continue. But I will post more chapters soon!