Call Me When You're Sober

Chapter-27: Call Me When You're Sober

*Mariah's POV*

I was knocking on Damon's door. I am here to apologize, even though it really wasn't my fault. It was Kellin's fault. I didn't kiss back. He kissed me. I waited for a good five minutes at his door, hoping an praying that he answers.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, he finally answered. I looked at him for a minute and instantly felt guilty because he had dark bags under his eyes and his hair was a mess.

"Damon, I'm sorry. I didn't kiss Kellin. He kissed me. You saw what happened at the wrong time. I would never cheat on you. I know what it feels like to be cheated on and I would never have someone experience that on my watch. You are my best friend, Damon. I know that I should have told you about my feelings for Kellin because it wasn't fair to you. I honestly enjoyed being your girlfriend. You treated me like a princess and filled that hole in my heart, just not the way I thought you did. I am truly sorry that you are hurting and I want you to be happy. I just don't want to lose you as a friend," I said while on the verge of tears.

"I know, Mya. I know that you would never intentionally hurt me or cheat on me. I'm just heartbroken. You are one of the only girls I opened myself up to. You are my best friend but I was also in the wrong. I was dumped right before I asked you out. I love you Mya, but not in the way I thought I did," Damon said not meeting eye contact.

I felt really guilty but I was glad that we were on the same page.

*Kellin's POV*

I was looking all over the house for Jayde yet I couldn't seem to find her. I tried recalling memories from last night but nothing came to mind.

"JAYDE!" I screamed. No answer. I ran down stairs and something caught my eye. The stairs were stained with red.

The memories from last night came rushing back.

I grabbed my keys off the hook and ran out the door to my car. After about twenty minutes, I made it to the hospital.

I looked at the lady sitting behind the desk as I sprinted through the hOspital doors. "Jayde Gaskarth, please?" I asked breathlessly. "Room 217, third floor Hun," she said kindly.

"Thank you so much," I screamed over my shoulder as I rounded the corner to the stairs. Fuck those stupid ass elevators that fucking take forever. I finally made it to the third floor room, panting. I speed walked the rest of the way to Jayde's room.

I got to her room and opened the door to find Jeydon sitting by her bedside. "What the hell do you think you are doing here? YOU'RE THE FUCKING REASON SHE IS IN THIS DAMN HELL-HOLE! YOU'RE A FUCKING SCUMGUZZLINGFOTHERMUCKINGANALLOVINGMANWHORINGDOUCHECANOE! GET THE FUCK OUT!" Jeydon screamed at me.

"Seriously bro? You're fucking low. I was fucking drunk. I didn't intentionally hurt her like you did in Florida! FUCK YOU! I'VE BEEN THROUGH MORE SHIT YOU CAN'T EVEN RELATE TO! I FUCKING LOVE JAYDE, JUST NOT IN THE WAY I THOUGHT I DID. I DIDN'T FUCKING TELL HER TO CUT HERSELF! THEREFORE ITS NOT ALL MY FUCKING FAULT, JEYDON! STOP BLAMING OTHER PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!" I screamed back, tears threatning to spill. "If anyone doesn't belong here, it's you. You hurt her more than I ever did. She knew how I felt about Mya," I whispered.

He walked out. I was right.