Sorry

Chapter-26: Sorry

*Mariah's POV*

After Jeydon ran out with Jayde in his arms dripping blood everybody left the party. Now it was just Kellin and I in the living room. Kellin was drinking some black coffee that I made for him so he could sober up.

He sobered up enough to where I actually could start talking to him. "WHAT THE FUCK KELLIN! LIKE REALLY? IT'S NOT OKAY TO JUST KISS ME WHENEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT! I HAVE, WELL HAD A BOYFRIEND AND YOU HAD A GIRLFRIEND! BEING DRUNK WAS NO FUCKING EXCUSE TO KISS ME, ASSHOLE!" I screamed as loud as I could at Kellin.

I felt bad because tears started streaming down his face. I could tell he felt really guilty and I couldn't risk losing Kellin or have Kellin do what Jayde did. They both had a history of it and Jade relapsed, I didn't want Kellin to relapse too.

"I'm sorry Mya... I really am. I didn't mean to ruin our friendship or your relationship. You mean everything to me, I really do love you but that was not the correct way express it or go about it especially when you had a boyfriend. I totally understand that it hate me, I am really sorry for fucking things up," Kellin whispered softly.

By this time tears were streaming down my face. I felt so helpless I didn't know what to say or do so I just hugged Kellin. I love him but I obviously need to make things right with Damon. He deserves a happy ending. I sobbed into Kellin's chest.

"Kell, I love you so much. I truly do. But we need to make things right with Damon and Jayde because it's not fair to them that this is happening. They are my best friends and I don't want them to hate me. They pulled me out of depression after you left and after all that stuff with Chris. WE HAVE TO MAKE THIGS RIGHT," I said into his chest. He rubbed circles on my back and said, "I know Mya. It's the right hints to do and I agree one hundred percent."

We stayed like that for quite a while.

*Kellin's POV*

I am such a douche-canoe. I cheated on Jayde, just like Adam. Even though I was drunk, it's still not an excuse. I know that Mya and I just had a conversation but I still feel like shit. Her and I will make this right. I just hope that Jayde still thinks of Cope as a daughter because Katelynn is already out of her life an I can't have her lose another female figure, even though Mya would be an amazing mother, it would just be confusing as hell for Copeland.

I rubbed circles on Mya's back until eventually I felt her soft snores. She's fucking adorable. I need to apologize to Jayde and Damon as soon as possible. I should probably get some sleep before I apologize. That way I can sleep off the rest of the alcohol and be in a decent mood before I apologize.

"I'm sorry Mya," I whispered to her as the tears continue to pour down my face. It's all my fault. "I love you," I said softly right before I fell asleep.

*hey on vacation with my best friend! COMMENT FOLLOW FAN VOTE & TELL YOUR FRIENDS! Stay Beautiful!Xx ~Kj*