Chapter. 16

Hey guys. So I've been struggling again since Thursday. Writing helps but I have no motivation what so ever.  Anyways, I hope you enjoy and if you wanna chat inbox me. Here's the chapter, enjoy! :)

*Danny*

My eyes opened to the bundle of clothes lying in the floor at my side of the bed. My mind quickly replayed last night's activities. Holly had left yesterday afternoon as planned and Jess and I went out for dinner. When we got back I took full advantage of the empty house and pleasured her like she had never been pleasured before. One word - amazing. As ever. Once I brought myself back to reality I felt Jessie's hot breath on my bare back. I turned around to see her beautiful green eyes full of sleep. I took a finger and wiped it from them. She smiled.

"Round two?" She asked, with a grin.

"Well, if you insist Miss Cornish," I smiled.

I reached into the bedside cabinet and fidgeted around for that all important little piece of latex. I hauled myself from the bed and looked in the drawer. Empty.

"Ugh, round two is out the window babe," I told her, disappointed, flopping down on the bed beside her. "We've used all the condoms."

"It's time I was in the pill then," she groaned, sinking into the bed beside me.

"You have enough pills to take. Allow yourself some lee way babe," I said.

"Whatever," she smiled before crashing her lips to mine, pushing her tongue straight into my mouth. I groaned as she bit my lip, pulling her against my naked body. I sighed as I felt myself harden under her thigh.

"We should probably stop, unless you want to make a child," I mumbled breathlessly.

"Your hard already?" She asked, shocked.

"Yes, you really don't understand the effect you have on me do you?" I questioned.

"Why? It's just me," she replied, sliding down my body as she had sat up.

"Just you? You think your 'just you'? Your amazing Jessica. Anyone would be a fool if they didn't notice that. Your beautiful, kind, caring, loving and selfless. And to m-me, your just f-freaking amazing!" I shouted the last part as she took me into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around my tip before she took my whole length into her mouth, deep throating me and making me groan. As she increase the pace my arousal grew.

"Jess, move!" I shrieked as I grew close to my release. "Jess, I'm going to come," I told her.

She looked up at me through her eye lashed, which were fluttering making me shake. "Jess, I mean it, I'm actually gonna-." I didn't have time to finish that sentence because waves of pleasure rippled through my body and as I felt myself blow I threw my head back exhaling in a loud groan.

"What were you saying?" She asked licking her lips.

"That was hot. Now, it's your turn," I stated flipping us over and getting oi work, hitting all Jessie's spots, making her go crazy and screaming my name as she hit her climax. We sunk into the bed together and cuddled before I broke the silence.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked.

"Get a shower," she mumbled against my chest.

And idea then hit me, slap bang in the face and it was the perfect time to do it.

"You don't have any little things to do this week, do you?" I asked, hoping the answer would be no.

"On Friday I have that appointment at the hospital and on Saturday I have a studio session with Claude," she told me.