Jalex (fluff) -Beautiful scars

Alex sat there on the bathroom floor tears running rapidly down his face after what his step father did to him. He grabbed his phone and Dialed his boyfriend jacks number.

"Hello" his boyfriends sweet voice said threw the other line.

"Jack"Alex whimpered.

"Alex are you okay what did he do" jacks panicked (At the disco. Sorry to soon).

"J-Jack I need you"Alex cried huddled up into the corner.

"It's okay baby I'm on my way" Jack panted as he ran out of his house and into his car.

Alex hung up and cried into the corner until he heard feet hit the floor and the door open.

"Alex"jacks voice called. "J-Jack"he cried. Jack walked into the bathroom to see his boyfriend in the corner. He walked over and pulled Alex into his arms. "Baby what did he do"Jack asked his voice shaky.

"H-He tried to rape me a-and t-told me that I was a,a ugly Whore who s-should slit my wrist and that my Scars made me uglier than I already am"He sobbed.

"Baby look at me"Jack said grabbing his chin making Alex look at him.

"Don't listen to what the dick face says, Your scars making you double the times beautiful,And last time I checked you were a virgin (key word were) when We started dating and being a whore you have to have sexual contact a repeated amount of time With different people or a stranger"Jack said making Alex smile. "And your turning 18 tomorrow so You can move into my apartment with me so let's get packing"Jack said.

They packed up his stuff and then laid down on the bed cuddling. "I love you Al"he said kissing Alex's head. "I love you too jacky"he mumbled burying his head into jacks chest.

AWWWWWWW FUCK U ALEX'S STEP FUCKER I MEAN FATHER
~Ghost👻