Halsanie~crybaby (fluff)

(Mdlg)
Melanie whined as Ashley made her food. "Mommyyyyy"she cried. "Baby I can't do both things at once"she said softly to the small girl. "But I hungyyyy"She whined. Ashley grabbed a few animal crackers. "Eat those till your Mac and Cheese is done okay babygirl?"she says. "Otay mommy"she says and nums on the animal crackers.

5 minutes later Ashley was finished making the Mac and cheese putting some on a plate and grabs Melanie's plastic pink spoon.

"Tank wou mommy"she's And scoops some of the Mac and cheese into her mouth. "Don't eat to fast love don't want you getting a tummy ache"Ashley says and kisses Melanie's head. "Otay"she says.

~
Soon after Melanie was done eating it was her nap time and it wasn't going so well. "Mama I not tired"The small girl cries as Ashley puts her down. "You gotta have your nap babygirl or you'll be really cranky later"She says. "NO!!!"Mel says stomping her foot.

"I no have nap time mama"She says. "Yes you will little girl"she says sternly and Mel starts to cry making her face soften.

"Babygirl you gotta have nap time and I will lay down with you till you wake up alright"Ashley says to her. "Otay"she sniffles. "Now wipe your tears little one"she says to her.

Ashley picks Mel up and carries her to her to Ashley's room laying her down on the king sized be.

Ashley got on the bed beside Mel and cuddle into her. "I wuv chu mama"she says. "I love you too babygirl"she says kissing her cheek before both falling asleep for a few hours.

~

"If we goin on a cruise next summer you better know Imma drag your ass to the gym with me"~my mother.
Anywhozies today is my 9month with my beautiful awesome funny gorgeous great personality girlfriend who I love oh so v much happy 9month babygirl <3
~Morgan✨🕊