Ghorror -Mate

(Trans Ghost had The breast implants and Gender reassignment)
I sat there in my cage waiting for someone to buy me From this Fucking Place. I groaned and just sat back in the cage. "Shut up Sola"Someone yelled. "What the fuck"I muttered. These people are crazy.

"Sola today's your lucky day"One of the cards said Opening the cage and helping me out before taking my black spiked collar and putting it on me. It was black and Had a silver G in the middle for ghost and it has Silver spikes going around It.

I walked out of the room the Guard holding my arm. We walked into the front room and I saw A man He had black eyeliner Smudged around his eyes making him have panda eyes. He had a lip piercing and had long hair a beanie going over it. He was wearing Combat boots,A HIM shirt and Black skinny jeans.

"Here's your slave be careful she's feisty when she needs to be and Kinky as fuck"The owner of all the slaves until they get new ones Chris said.

I looked over at panda eyes with a smirk and winked at him making him smirk back lust in his eyes.

"Oh this is gonna be fun"I thought to myself. He grabbed my hand kissing it and lead me out of the house To his car.

I got in Putting and played with my sweater paws. "So what's your name They just told me your name was sola"he said. "Devin but you can call me ghost or Devin either or,Or anything else"I said winking at him.

We pulled up to a house that Was huge gothic Type with Fog surrounding it. I like this place. I got out seeing a gate that had a Cursive H on it. "What does the H stand for"I asked. "Horror"he said.

"Oh"I said. We walked into his house And it had blood red walls,And black curtains there was a Swirl stairs that was black and white and I absolutely loved this house. "You'll be sharing a room with me darling"He said grabbing my hand softly and Walked up the stairs.

He lead me to a room That had Dark purple walls and black skulls,and a bed that had A black Blanket and Silk Red sheets. I sat down on the bed and just blinked and Ricky was in front of me. (Sorry forgot to mention he's a vampire,I have a unhealthy with Vampires,Vampires who have slaves,VampireXslave Stories FUCKING VAMPIRES IN GENERAL).

He crawled on top of me and I connected our lips. He roughly kissed back And slipped his tongue into my mouth.

He grabbed the end of my shirt and lifted it Over my head.

He kissed from my mouth to my neck. He Licked at my pale skin making let out a little moan. He chuckled and Nipped at the skin.

That's when I felt it. A pain went threw my neck making me let out a scream until he started sucking.

There was still a little pain tingling in my neck. As he sucked I let out a little moan and he pulled away and sat there just staring at me.

The pain came to me,It felt like someone was shoving knives and blades Threw my body. I writhed in pain and he just sat there A small evil smile on his face.

I stopped moving and then everything went black.

Couple hours later
I opened my eyes looking around. I stood up and saw a Bathroom. I walked in and looked into the mirror seeing Myself.

There was a bunch of shit different about me. My skin was paler,My eyes were red,And I had two punchers in my neck.

That's when I looked closer into my eyes. It looked like blood was coursing threw my Eye. 

I walked out and saw my master standing there. He was smiling evilly. "W-what did you do to me"I asked. He walked forward and Pressed me against the wall.

"Your my mate,Your mine"he said Gripping my Wrists holding them against the wall. "and I'm yours"He whispered into my ear.

I bit my lip and closed my eyes. Next thing I know we are off the ground and on the wall and then in the bed. He ripped off my shorts leaving me in black Panties.

"W-Wait master"I said. "Yes darling"He asked. "I'm hungry"I said. He chuckled and Brought my face close to his neck. "I want you to follow my orders"he said. "O-Okay"I said.

"Lick the skin where your gonna bite"He said. I did as told and licked his neck tasting the salty skin. "Now nibble on the skin"he said. I nibbled on his pale Skin making him moan softly. "Bite"he whispered.

I sunk my Teeth into his neck and The Warm liquid flowed into my mouth. I moaned at the taste and he chuckled but it turned into a moan.

I pulled away and had Blood on the side of my mouth. He chuckled and I pulled off his shirt and threw it across the room.

I gripped his pants pulling them down and Palmed him threw his Underwear. He let out a moan and I licked up his chest before Coming face to face with him.

I pulled off his underwear and he pulled off mine. He entered a dry finger inside of me making me Moan.

He entered another one pumping them in and out of me.

"Please"I whined. "Please what"he asked with a Smirk. "Please fuck me"I whined. He chuckled pulling His fingers out of me. "Ready"he asked.

I nodded and I felt him Line his member at my entrance before pushing in.

I moaned softly and then He slammed into me. I screamed loudly in pleasure as he instantly hit my G-Spot. I gripped my hands on his shoulders as he pounded into me. I moaned before latching my teeth on his neck making him moan.

I licked up the blood that trickled down his neck. "You taste amazing"I whispered into his ear Grinning wickedly. (If this sucks I'm sorry I'm distracted because I'm watching Edward Scissor hands rn). He slammed into me harder making me throw my head back.

I latched my teeth back onto his neck Savoring every last taste. Don't judge me I like The taste.

He slammed into me one last time before I came and I felt him Shoot inside of me.

I looked at him as he slipped out of me and he laid down next to me. He covered us with the Silky red sheets and I cuddled into him.

"Goodnight My little devil"I heard him say kissing my head. And yes vampires can sleep.

WHOS THINKS I SHOULD TURN THIS INTO A ACTUAL STORY ONE DAY? Comment Blerp if yes Merp if no
~Ghost👻