Gerard wayXbruisez~Daddys kitten

Dedicated to bruisez Bc I'm the bestest friend ever im making an exception for her.
~
~Stephanie's POV~
I sat on the floor waiting for daddy like a good girl my tail in and my ears placed on top of my head.

I heard the sound of the door unlocking making me perk up.  "Stephanie"He called. "I'm up here daddy"I called back.

I could hear his Feet against the floor as he makes his way upstairs. He walks into the room smiling and walking over to me.  "Were you a good girl today"he asks me running his thumb over my cheek making me blush. "Yes daddy"I say.

"What do good girls get?"he asks. "Rewards"I say. He nods and picks me up laying me down on the bed running his hands over my skin.

His big hands made their way down to my panties pulling them down the cold air hitting my pûs.śy. (I feel so weird writing this rn😂 bruisez I'm sorry if it sucks).

I shiver as goosebumps covered my arms. He wrapped his arms around my Thighs placing my legs on his shoulders.

I felt him lick my clít softly making me grip the sheets and let out a soft moan. He took my clît into his mouth suckling softly making me let out a staggered moan.

My hand gripped at his bright red hair tugging softly. He pulled away and walked over to the Nightstand opening it and Grabbing The lube and A condom.

He lathered his fingers with lube before pushing one into me. I gasp softly closing my eye as he pumped one finger in and out of me before adding Another scissoring me.

I cried out in pleasure bucking my hips into his long finger.

"Ugh"I moaned out. I clenched around his fingers but he pulled away before I could cüm making me whine.

I heard his pants unzip and fall to the group. He opened the condom slipping it on.

I felt his tip Position at my entrance before he started to thrust in and out making me let out moans. My nails raked down his back as he thrusted harder each time.

I cried out as he hit my G-spot over and over again with each thrust. "D-Daddyyyy it feels so good"I cried.

"FÛ.ÇK"he yelled out thrusting faster. "daddy I'm gonna Cûm"I moaned out. "Hold it in a little -ugh- longer babygirl"he groans. He goes case we and I clench around him screaming in pleasure as I cum and he lets out a groan as he does the same.

We come down from our high and he pulls out getting down on his knees and licks my flowing juices moaning as they went into his mouth.

"Thank you daddy"I say to him as he picks me up. We lay down and he pulls me into him and we slowly fall asleep.

~

I know it sucks but eh hope u liked it bruisez gerards hoe
~Morgan✨👽