Ghorror~Hate fuck

(Connected to mate)
Ricky slammed me against the wall his lips against my neck making me moan as he sucked.

My hands ran threw his Black hair tugging on it making him pull away. My lips connected with his Licking the inside of his mouth and tugging on his lip with my teeth.

"Fûck me"I growled. Next thing I know we are in the room and throws me on the bed he rips off my fish nets making me pout on the inside.

He takes off my skirt and panties as well before I feel his warm mouth on my soaked Pûssy. I let out a loud moan as his tongue Moved up and down on my Clít.

"Ugh fûck"I Screamed as he takes my Clít in between his teeth and tugs on it. I pant Screaming as I cūm in his mouth.

He suckles as my juices flow into his mouth and he hums. He pulls away and I whine as the cold air hits My throbbing pûssy.

His connects his lips with mine and I can taste myself in his mouth as his tongue slides into mine. I rip the back of his shirt pulling it off my nails dragging down his back making him groan.

He drags his finger up and Down my pûssy smirking at me teasingly before shoving it into me and making me moan.

He quickly adds another one and starts to pump his fingers in and out of me making me Gasp.

"Rickyyy"I whined. He pulled his fingers out of me sucking them softly making me Whine in need.

He pulls his pants and boxers of before lining himself at my entrance not Lubing himself up before he slams into me.

I let out a scream of pleasure as he pounds in and out of me. Our moans and gasps Fill the room.

He rolls his hips slightly making me moan softly before he flips us over me on top.

I start to bounce moaning as I did so. "Fūck how are you so -ugh- Tight"He groans and I cry in pleasure.

"I'm gonna cûm -Ugh- fûck"I cry. "Me to babygirl"He says.

He shoots inside of me making me squirt over his chest.

"Fûck"I pant as my legs shake and tears of pleasure roll down my face.

I slide off of him panting.

"Come take a shower with me"I say and I stand up making my way to the bathroom hearing him follow.

Round Two.

~

Hope you guys liked it
~Morgan👽✨