Cashby -Thank you master

Alan laid on The bed playing with his white tail while his master Rubbed his ears. He purred and Crawled onto his lap. "Hello kitten"he chuckled Rubbing behind his ears making him purr louder and Swung hid tail more.

He kissed his neck before sliding down his body to his pants. He looked up at his master before unbuttoning his pant To see he had a complete hard on.

Alan giggle and Kissed the hard cock threw his Boxers before pulling them down. His masters hard cock sprang out of the Pants leaking precum already.

Alan looked up at his master with innocent eyes And gave a kitten lick to the tip. Austin closed his eyes and moaned softly.

He took the tip into his mouth And sucking on it making Austin moan. He swirled his tongue around the tip and suckled on it more.

Austin ran his hand threw the gingers hair thrusting his hips into his mouth making him Go all the way into his mouth.

Alan gagged but Austin kept him there before Alan started bobbing his head. Austin moaned and thrusted his hips up again.

Alan moaned looking up at his master With his innocent little eyes. He bobbed his head up and down And stopped with his mouth was on the tip.

He swirled his tongue around the tip and dipped his tongue into the slit.

Austin moaned loudly releasing into Alan's mouth. He moaned At the taste and swallowed every last drop of it.

He pulled his head up and looked at his master. Austin lifted Alan up and Laid him down on the leather couch.

He grabbed The pink pastel skirt pulling it down to see he was wearing Hot pink and black laced Panties.

Austin looked at him And pulled off the oversized shirt And grabbed the panties slowly pulling them down.

He lifted Alan up and lined himself up At His Entrance Before slamming him down going all the way inside of him.

Alan let out a scream of pleasure burying his head into His masters neck. "Fuck kitten"he moaned.

Alan licked at His masters skin Kissing it,Sucking it,Biting at it,And licking at it leaving Numerous Marks.

Austin bucked his hips up as Alan bounced on him. "Uh uh uh Oh my god"Alan moaned. Austin gripped his ass and stood up Alan's Legs still wrapped around his waste.

He walked into the bedroom and Softly laid him down on the bed still Fucking him. He pulled Alan into a kiss And slipped his tongue into his mouth.

He sucked on his Tongue making him moan and slammed into him again making him squeal in pleasure.

"Uhhhh"Alan whined. Austin angled his hips and slammed into his prostate making Scream in pleasure. "Yes master r-right there"Alan moaned. Austin flipped them over so Alan was riding him.

Alan threw his head back Bouncing and Circling his hips. "Fucking slut"Austin Growled slapping Alan's ass making Him moan. "I want you to do something for me kitten"Austin said. "A-Anything,I-I'll do A-Anything master"He whined Still moving.

Austin grabbed him by the back Of the neck and pulled Him closely to his face.

"I want you to scream my name"He whispered Attacking at His neck and bucking his hips up harder than ever. "OH MY GOD M-MASTER YES RIGHT THERE"Alan scream out. A tear ran down his face from all the pleasure.

He came down one last time before the both released. "Fuck"Austin groaned. Alan's Cum shot on Austins chest and His stomach. He moaned As Austin slowly lifted him up off of him.

He reached his hand under Alan and shoved his hand into his Whole making Alan moan. Austin pulled his fingers out and the were covered in cum.

He pushed them towards Alan's Lips and he opened his mouth taking the fingers into his mouth. He sucked down to the Knuckle cleaning All of the cum off his masters fingers.

"Thank you master"Alan said.

OH MY GOD WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE OMFG HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO BODY KNOWS IDK WHAT TF IS WRONG WITH ME
~Ghost👻

Listening to another you~By:OM&M