Sitkolson~Punishment

Vampire SlaveXMaster
~~~~~~~~
Requested by @cherrycolaXD and @Christopherchase123
~~~~~~~~
"RICKY"My masters voice boomed Threw the huge home.

"Y-Yes sir"I Stutter walking in front of him.

"what did you do"He growled his eyes flashing red As he saw the broken bottle on the floor.

"N-Nothing"I lied.

He knew I was lying.

Next thing I know he had me against the wall.

"You know I don't like liars Pet"He growled at me.

"I-I'm sorry"I whispered.

He grabbed me and Dragged me to the room Throwing me on then Bed pulling my Black underwear down. don't judge me they are comfortable.

"35 spanks"He said.

"But tonight since I'm feelin nice So I'll get you to choose"He said.

"Would you like the Paddle,The Riding crop,or the cane"He said.

"U-Um the Um The Riding crop"I stutter.

He walks out of the room and Grabs The riding crop out of the play room.

"I want you to count and thank me Princess"He says Dragging the riding crop down my Ass slowly.

He Lifted it and it came crashing down on my ass.

I lurched forward Whimpering.

"O-One thank you master"

*Smack*

"Two Thank you master"

*smack*

"Three thank you master"

And it went on 32 more times and I sobbed in pain but had a huge hard on.

"Oh darling You should've just told me"He said to me.

"Get on your Knees"he says.

"Yes daddy"I say making him smile and his Eyes went All black.

I got onto my knees and Pulled his Pants down slowly and I saw his erect cøck Bulging out of his Boxers.

I pulled the down seeing pre Cūm dripping out of the tip making my mouth water.

I licked the tip Softly and he held my hair out of my face.

I lifted it and Licked a Stripe from The bass up.

He let out a low moan before I took all of him into my mouth and bobbed my head.

He Groaned and Ran his hands threw my hair pulling on It and I closed my eyes.

He started to fūck my mouth And I gagged.

He slammed into my mouth one last time His cøck touching the back of my throat before his Cūm ran down my throat and I let out a soft moan Swallowing it all and Some ran down the corner of my mouth.

He pulled out of my mouth His cøck covered in Saliva.

I ran my finger up the side of my Mouth catching the cūm on my finger licking it off.

My eyes went black with lust and he grabbed me and threw me back on to the bed.

"Suck a good little Slūt sucking my cøck like that"He growled beside my ear and kissed My neck softly Before his teeth sunk into my neck and he slammed into me.

I let out a moan feeling blood slowly Running down my neck and he Slammed right into my prostate.

"Oh daddy"I moaned.

"You like it when I slam my Huge cock into you baby"He growled.

"Ungh y-yessss"I moaned.

I then used my strength to flip us over and Bounced on top of Him circling my hips as I did so.

I leaned down my face buried into his neck.

I Bit his neck and he let out a moan.

I felt his Blood fill my mouth.

He slammed his hips upwards and I let out a scream as his cūm Filled me up and I came on his chest.

I leaned down and licked it up off his chest.

Slowly lifted myself off of him.

He pulled me down beside him and I panted making him chuckle.

I closed my eyes and he traced Shapes on my back and I slowly fell asleep.