Ghorror ~Scream my name darling

Ghosts outfit just not the hair
(Based off of Mate)
(Trans ghost had the boob implants and gender reassignment I switched the story up a little bit)

I watched as Ricky kissed up my Stomach grabbing my legs wrapping them around his waist.

"It's like your pale Skin was made to be bruised"He whispered Sucking on my chest leaving a Dark purple mark.

I let out a soft moan and looked into his crystal blue eyes.

He slid his hands down my back slowly Down to my ass Gripping it.

He moved his hand around to my Wet Pūssy and rubbed me threw my Laced panties.

I moaned And Bucked my hips into his hand.

I moved my hand down to his Boxers and slid them down as he pulled my panties off and my shirt.

He spat into his hand and Rubbed it on His erect cøck.

He lined himself up at my entrance before slamming into me.

I moaned loudly As he Slammed into me repeatedly.

"Ugh Rickyyy"I whined.

"Scream my name darling"He said going faster.

He kissed at my neck and Bit into it making me moan.

"Mmm you taste so good"He said unto my ear and bit at my earlobe moving it between his teeth.

He slammed into me before I let out a scream,Screaming his name as I came.

I felt him shoot into me and He still had his mouth attached to my Neck.

He pulled away and pulled out of me Kissing me and slid his tongue into my mouth.

We laid down and he pulled me into him.