Ghorror ~Halloween

(Part three in mate)
(Ghost doesn't remember Chris but yes he is in this chapter)
(Trans ghost Had boob implants and gender reassignment Switched up the story a little bit)
Oh Halloween the one night I can dress up be who ever I want and not be judged.

But it's my first one as a vampire.

"Babe come on"I whined.

I was basically like a Slutty Sally and Ricky was Jack.

I was in Fish net stockings,my spiked collar and I had her make up on.

I basically looked more like a slut Than Sally but aye if you got it flaunt it.

"I'm coming"He yelled.

"NOT YET MAYBE WHEN WE GOT HOME"I yelled and he Laughed.

He ran down the stairs pulling me into him by my waist.

"Mmmm Can't wait to Get some of this when we get home"He said pulled me close gripping my ass.

I giggled And hungrily kissed his lip.

He slid his tongue into my mouth and I pulled on his lip.

I pulled away making him pout And I giggled Pecking his lips.

We walked out of the house and to his car making our way to A party he told us about.

We arrived at the Party and The smell of blood hit me in the face.

"It smells so good in here"I said jumping up and down slightly.

He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"I'm gonna go get us a Drink"he said.

"Okay"I Whispered smiling.

I leaned up against the wall until I felt I presence in front of me.

I opened my Eyes looking at the man.

He was pale,had Long black hair,drawn on eyebrows,And he looked at me like I was a peace of meat.

"Can I help"I asked with an attitude.

"Mmmmh yes you can"he purred.

"Go away ya creep"I spat.

"Now that's no way to talk to someone slave"he said grabbing my neck.

I growled Angrily and grabbed him by the neck pinning him against the wall with my arm.

"Babe what are you doing"I heard Ricky say.

"Chris what did you do?"He question the man.

"You ever touch me or call me a slave again I will rip out your throat With my teeth"I growled my voice Darkening Sounding demonic.

I pulled Away and Ricky grabbed my Hand pulling me away softly and handed me my drink.

I Took it and Took a sip licking my lips as the still warm liquid Cascaded down my throat.

I grabbed Ricky's hand Dragging him to the dance floor and we moved our hips to the music.

*Hours later*
I've had about 5cups of Blood and I'm horny now.

I was sitting on Ricky's lap while he talked to his friends Josh aka Balz🍒,Chris aka asshole,Angelo,and Ryan.

I had my arm around the back of his neck and I was Playing with his hair.

I moved my mouth closer to him so it was next to his ear and I nibbled on his Earlobe making him tense up.

I ran my other hand up his thigh circling my Finger on it.

"Let's go home"I whispered Suductively in his ear biting on it again.

He choked back a moan and I giggled Running Freshly manicured black nails up his chest to his face Turning it towards me.

I pressed my Lips to his and Slipped my tongue into his mouth.

He tucked at my lip And I ran my Hands threw his Long black hair.

"W-We're gonna go home"He said pulling me up making the perverts groan.

"Dammit No more free Porn"Chris cursed making me flip him off.

I grabbed Ricky's hand and Pulled him away to the car.

He got in quickly and I got in too and he drove off to our House.

Once he pulled up to the house he basically Dragged me out of the car and into the house.

He slammed me against the wall Making me moan softly.

"It isn't nice to tease People"He said kissing my neck softly And gliding His teeth across it making me shiver.

He Ripped my Stockings off literally ripped them off and Took my shirt off.

I closed my eyes For 1 second and we were in our room.

He ran his hands down my body and Spread my legs open rubbing my entrance with his finger making me moan quietly.

"Rickyy"I whined as he Teased me.

He pulled his pants down and spat in his hand rubbing it on his Erect cōck.

He pushed into me slowly making me softly and Once he was all the way in he started thrusting in and out of me making me Moan.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my Nails down his back Groaning.

I bucked my hips into his and Pushed Down on him making him go deeper.

"F-Fuck"I Moaned.

I Kissed at his neck before biting him and I tasted the warm red liquid Fill my mouth.

I moaned softly At the Taste.

He Thrusted faster hitting my G-Spot dead on making me Squeal.

Blood that was dripping from my lips ran down my neck and He licked it up and sunk his teeth into my neck.

He Gripped onto my throat biting harder making me Moan loudly.

He kept thrusting and kept hitting my G-Spot making me let out a sob of pleasure.

"Ugh Ricky I'm gonna Cūm"I moaned.

"Yeah baby"He Groaned and Thrusted once more gripping my hips before he shot inside of me making me Cūm loudly.

"You *Pants* Are so *Pants* Fucking hot"He panted/Growled.

He pulled out and laid next to me pulling me into him.

"I love you"He whispered.

"I love you too"I said back.