Monkey pt. 2

Taylor's p.o.v
I was and wasn't surprised at who it was. "Umm hello! Speak say something. Aren't you surprised to see me here like this?" the figure asked." Sorry *pant pant* you sort of *pant pant* slammed me *pant pant* into a wall! *heavier pants*" I said trying to put the air back in me. "Sorry!" he said letting go of my shoulders. "Now how've ya been metal mouth!" I almost shouted." I DON'T HAVE BRACES ANYMORE!" Gajeel yelled at me.

" I DON'T HAVE BRACES ANYMORE!" Gajeel yelled at me

I laughed at his sudden out burst." That isn't funny you have called me metal mouth since we were kids!" he continued." Well you have had braces since we were kids." I said back to him." I hate that name!" he mumbled." Remember .... when we ..... went to the...... magnet shop..... and the magnets..... clung to your braces and.. and... the shop owner made you remove them all?" I asked him trying to contain my laughter." Yeah I remember! It took so long you left me!" he shouted. "I did didn't I!" I said to him." Yeah you did!" he continued his rant. "Oh get it over it and give me a hug you titanium teddy bear." I said while stretching my arms for a hug which he returned. He was my true best friend because he was always there. All these years and nothing about him has changed. His chin is still pointy, his hair is still bushy, his eyes still glowed an ominous red, most of all his style has never changed. All black leather and the stupid vest that I desperately wanted to burn when we were kids.

   Flashback Taylor's p.o.v
I was waiting outside of Gajeel's house with my two brothers. When he finally came out he was wearing that same stupid vest he has been wearing for the past two years." Please just give up the vest." I said to him." No! One day someone is going to ask where to get one just like it and I am going to say none of your bis then they are gon be all mad and stuff." he said kind of lost in his own world of thought." The let me at least try it on because I made." I said." Sure." he said. He handed me the jacket and I took off running." HEY! Come back with that." Gajeel yelled after me. I ran past a guy trying to light a cigarette." Hey can I see your lighter?" I asked politely." No you're just a kid!" he yelled at me." Let me rephrase! Give me the light!" I said clenching my fist, and stomping on his foot making him drop the light landing perfectly in my hand. "Thank you!" I yelled jumping on a clothes onto a roof." You're not welcomed!" he screamed back. I stood on the roof and held the vest over the edge and turned on the flame in the lighter. I delicately lit the the corner of the vest and it burst into flames it was beautiful. I dropped the flaming vest and jumped back to the clothes line then to the ground. My brothers had robbed the dude of his cigarettes and I tossed them the lighter. They instantly starting fighting over who got the first light." So metal mouth." I said to him." I'm gonna kill YOU!" he screamed at me and lunged for my throat. I ducked and kicked him in the jaw and Sting came out of no where snatched Gajeel and started running away. I quickly stomped out the flames on the jacket as I saw tears roll down his face.
Flashback over.

  "Hello Taylor you still there?" Gajeel questioned. "Uh yeah sorry I was thinking of the time when I set your vest on fire." I said in a far off sounding voice.

        Sting's p.o.v
I was dancing and laughing with Jalynn and I couldn't help think that this disco light made her even more beautiful than she was in regular day light. I looked out the corner of my eye and I saw Gray's sorry self just sitting there with fans girls circling him. He looked so unhappy and I felt really bad for him. Jalynn grabbed my hand and dragged me to the drink counter where Malachi sat giving me a murderous stare. What was his problem? That guy Taylor was with now was there drinking a Coke and Natsu was there signing papers. "Hey hothead what are you signing?" I asked him." I am putting Taylor Jalynn and Thatiana into the karaoke contest." he replied."
Okay sounds cool." I said to him." No I don't want to sing." Jalynn said." Okay I will scratch your name off the list." Natsu said." Yeah you do that I am gonna go tell Taylor." I said walking off." Oh she went to the bathroom." Hanabusa said." Thanks man." I said and walked toward the bathroom. I reached the bathroom and saw my favorite titanium teddy bear." Hey metal mouth I missed you!" I shouted at him." Huh your here too ya blond haired freak." Gajeel said to me." Come here." I said then pulled him into a hug then tugging on his wild black bush he still calls hair." Hey that hurts!" he said jokingly." Yeah yeah the titanium teddy bear is back. Hey if you are here where is Levy your giiiirrrrllllfriend." Taylor cooed, then Gajeel starts to blush a ferocious red." Oh shut up and let's go find Levy." I said." Oh she is going up onstage to sing." Gajeel said.

This is the song Levy sang dedicated to her new boyfriend. We danced so hard until it was Thatiana's turn.

She sung this song to tell Natsu that get on her bad side you will regret it.

Gray came on stage and I had no idea what he was doing up there but he sang this and it sounded ok.

Then that snobby girl that was trying to steal Gray came on and sang a song that made me mad cause it was directed at Taylor, but she wasn't phased so I cooled down.

She didn't sound bad but inside she was a bad person I think. There was a break in the competition where random music just played and (f/n) and Eren were dancing and I feel like Levi was planning on dropping off the ledge onto Eren. I wonder how that story was gonna play out for prom. I wondered how all of our prom stories would be. I bet mine would be perfect. Then it was Taylor's turn to sing.
"I dedicate this song to all my friends! I put my youth in their hands because I know they will do great things with it." she said into the mic and started to sing.

Her voice was amazing and she got everyone cheering and made every boy who didn't know her nosebleed. With an exception of Gray. The winner was a tie between Taylor and Luna. Now they had to sing a song together.uh oh!

     Taylor's p.o.v
I now had to sing a duet with the person that stole my boyfriend. But I was taught not to hold grudges so I decided to make nice. I walked over to her and of course she was circling Gray and touching in his chest. "Hey!" I said trying to be nice." Ugh go away." Luna exclaimed."Hey I am just trying to be nice. Gray get out." I said he obeyed and left to the drink counter." He is all yours just please let's just be friends. Ok? I've seen you around school and maybe you could come over and hang at one of our sleepovers." I said still trying not to rip her head off." Why are you being so nice?" she asked." Because being nice is a way of forgiveness and you may have been really mean but forgive and forget! Also YOLO life is too short to hold grudges." I said half lecturing." Well thanks. I am sorry, but when I was youn-" she started but was cut off by Taylor." Don't worry you can sleep over my house tonight and you can tell me all about it then." I said." Ok." Luna replied with tears in her eyes. I went over and hugged her then the announcer called our names for the duet." I hope it is okay I  picked out the song?" she said to me." Of course that is ok."  Said walking out.

       Gray's p.o.v
Taylor and Luna went on to perform. They sung a duet.

They sounded great together. I wonder if Taylor got anything out of the song I sang. I had a feeling I was going to prom alone. The whole limo ride Taylor and Luna and the other girls say and talked about anything and everything they could." Hey can we crash at your house?" Malachi asked." Her house is going to be full of screaming girls." Chriswon said." Sure hope you are ok with sleeping on the floor." I said to them." No problem it is better than hearing girl stuff and weird girl stuff all over the house." Malachi replied." One of them can have the couch." Natsu said." DIBS!" they both yelled in unison. I just laughed." You have to go to school tomorrow ." I said to them they awwwww manned in unison then looked out separate Windows.