Limo ride

Luna's p.o.v limo ride
I really wanted to tell Taylor the truth about Gray so she will stop hating him. "Ok does everyone have a place to stay because Malachi and Chriswon you can't stay tonight." Taylor said." Don't worry little sis we are spending the night with Gray see you at school." Chriswon said. He was kinda cute cause he was the silently strong type and mysterious I liked it." School! You guys really want to go to school?" Taylor questioned them." NO!" they said in unison." Then don't go!" Natsu yelled." Naw we got to be there for our little sis." Chriswon said to him. "Yeah ok you can help me at school with prom posal for people all next week." Taylor said to them. The limo pulled up at Taylor's and her brothers went crazy." OH MY GOSH IT IS TITANIUM TEDDY BEAR!" they screamed together. They had a bad of doing that. They both hopped out the car and were now in a full on play fist fight with Gajeel. Sting jumped out too and engaged in the fight. Taylor got out and joined in the play fight. Her dog Snickers jumped on all of them making them fall. They all started laughing as Levy ran to the door and every other girl jumped out the limo and waved bye to the boys and went into the house.